Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next

re: Jemma App

What is your main characters name, class and raiding spec?:
Jemma Disc Priest or Shadowpriest

Why are you looking to change guilds?
Harassment in previous guild, wish to continue raiding. They are still a great guild but a person can only take so much.

What previous guild were you a member of?
Hallucination

Are you currently on Lothar?
Yes

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?
I am looking for raiding, progression, old school players, expressed consent.
I can offer a quick learner, flexible, and adaptable. Willing to do achievements even if I already completed them.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings at 7:00pm server. Can you commit to 75% of that time?

Tuesdays and Wednesdays can be complicated depending on how well my aircard is working and what time I can get online, which is usually around 8:00 server time (I work 4:00 to 12:00 server time and when all the contractors leave on my site I can play). Thursday I am completely open and Sunday I also work but no one tends to be on site and the verizon network isn't that busy so Sundays are good.

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Jemma
I am about equally geared in my shadowpriest gear.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed.
Nax 10 and 25, Malygos 10 and 25, VOA which doesn't count, 3d Sartharion

What is the best way for our officers to contact you?:
In game and mail ingame.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

re: Re: Jemma App

Anonymous wrote:
Why are you looking to change guilds?
Harassment in previous guild, wish to continue raiding. They are still a great guild but a person can only take so much.

What was the harassment, if you don't mind me asking?

What type of harassment that made you leave is important. As a thick skin is required here.

When he speaks of "needing a thick skin" don't think of it as a sexual harassment type of nature. We do have limits to our conversations. But we are far from a PG guild & we also hold each other accountable for raid screw-ups - and do it out in front of the group.

Raethar wrote:
When he speaks of "needing a thick skin" don't think of it as a sexual harassment type of nature. We do have limits to our conversations. But we are far from a PG guild & we also hold each other accountable for raid screw-ups - and do it out in front of the group.

That's a good point to bring up. We don't discriminate based on race, religion, sexuality, class, nationality, etc. We discriminate based on ability. And we discriminate hard based on ability.

they really only discriminate against canadians
altarboy
Raider

Well, you deserve it. tongue out

I don't know how things are in Hallucination right now, but I have a feeling the harassment is from people being stupid fucks, and not leaving someone alone. Just a guess from what I've heard and have experienced in the limited time I was on their vent for various things.

People do you call you out and tease and torment everyone here...but everyone does stop if asked or if they notice it really is bugging them. Aka people teasing me about having emphysema when I got a nasty cold. :P

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

I speced Disc about two months ago to help out on Sartharion 3d and ever since then the healers in the guild would always point out how low my hps was. This is all well and good until they would call me lazy instead of researching how my class spec worked. After the 20th time it kind of got old, and I would rather be in a guild where the healers understand what a disc spec priest is in the raid for, and why they are not useful in other situations such as raid healing. That is why I want to keep at least two good sets for each talent tree to be able to respec when the time is needed.

There was also a running joke about calling me gay. I've told them to stop and they continued to do it anyway. A joke no longer is a joke when it isn't funny anymore.

I am the kind of guy to take things a bit personal but I don't let that interfere with my ability to play my class in order to succeed at my job. If the my job is being done properly, I don't really care how big my hps is.

I also prefer adult guilds, so that isn't a big issue for me.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Sounds like a bunch of d-bags and good enough reasons to want to leave.

I was in Hallucination for about a week and it SUCKED. Too many people and the ones I did see were big bags of used douche. I don't blame you for leaving.
Zenyatta25

I would just like to say that a lot of hallucination people are notorious for having bad attitudes. I also have had several hallucination people that were once judgment people want to get back into judgement. Funny how that works :P
Draeigon
Casual

Draeigon wrote:
I would just like to say that a lot of hallucination people are notorious for having bad attitudes. I also have had several hallucination people that were once judgment people want to get back into judgement. Funny how that works :P

Come back to us!!!

Malloreigh

Stay away. WTB moar fury lewtz!

Anonymous wrote:
I speced Disc about two months ago to help out on Sartharion 3d and ever since then the healers in the guild would always point out how low my hps was. This is all well and good until they would call me lazy instead of researching how my class spec worked. After the 20th time it kind of got old, and I would rather be in a guild where the healers understand what a disc spec priest is in the raid for, and why they are not useful in other situations such as raid healing. That is why I want to keep at least two good sets for each talent tree to be able to respec when the time is needed.

As our resident disc priest - your fellow healers were fucking morons. We could use a disc priest to take my role since I am going shadow now. If any of them were officers, Hallucination is about as much fail as the end of my PSA suggested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFaQSG2vJ24 !

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: