http://www.worldofraids.com/news/477.html

Cool stuff...

New quest tracking options:
http://www.worldofraids.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=4416&c=7

Built-In dungeon maps:
http://www.worldofraids.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=4419&c=15

Dual-Spec Costs 1000g (not cool):
http://www.worldofraids.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=4403&c=7

• A new Gear Manager feature has been added. Players will now be able to save gear sets for easy gear switching."

• Players will now be able to queue for battlegrounds from any location.

• DK New Blood Talent: Improved Death Strike, Tier 8, 2 talent points - Increases the damage of your Death Strike by 15/30%.

• DK New Unholy Talent: Ghoul Frenzy, Tier 6, 1 point talent - Grants your pet 25% haste for 15 sec and heals it for 30% of its health over the duration. 1 Unholy Rune. 45 Yard range. Channeled. 30 sec cooldown.

• Druid New Feral Talent: Primal Gore, Tier 10, 1 point talent - Grants the periodic damage from your Rake, Lacerate and Rip abilities the ability to critically hit.

• Druid New Resto Talent: Improved Barkskin, Tier 10, 2 point talent - Increases the damage reduction granted by your Barkskin spell by 5/10%, and increases resistance to Dispel mechanics by 30/60% while under the effect of Barkskin.

• Hunter New Survival Talent: Black Arrow (Tier 9) - Fires a Black Arrow at the target, increasing all damage done by you to the target by 6% and dealing [ 10% of RAP + 785 ] Shadow damage over 15 sec. Costs 6% base mana. 5-35 yard range. Instant Cast. 30 sec cooldown.

• Priest New Disc Talent (why this is disc?! ...i guess cause disc is pvp?): Improved Flash Heal, Tier 7, 3 point talent - Reduces the mana cost of your Flash Heal by 5/10/15%, and increases the critical effect chance of your Flash Heal by 4/7/10% on friendly targets at or below 50% health.

• Priest New Disc Talent: Soul Warding, Tier 5, 1 point talent - Reduces the cooldown of your Power Word: Shield ability by 4 sec, and reduces the mana cost of your Power Word: Shield by 30%.

• Priest New Holy Talent: Empowered Renew, Tier 9, 3 point talent - Your Renew spell gains an additional 5/10/15% of your bonus healing effects, and your Renew will instantly heal the target for 5/10/15% of the total periodic effect.

• Priest New Shadow Talent: Improved Devouring Plague, Tier 6, 3 point talent - Increases the periodic damage done by your Devouring Plague by 5/10/15%, and when you cast Devouring Plague you instantly deal damage equal to 5/10/15% of its total periodic effect.

• Shaman New Elemental Talent: Booming Echoes, Tier 8, 2 point talent - Reduces the cooldown of your Flame Shock and Frost Shock spells by an additional 1/2 sec., and increases the direct damage done by your Flame Shock and Frost Shock spells by an additional 10/20%

• Shaman New Enhancement Talent: Frozen Power, Tier 6, 2 point talent - Increases the damage done by your Frostbrand Weapon if it is enchanted on your main-hand weapon by 10/20%, and your Frost Shock has a 50/100% chance to root the target in Ice for 5 sec. when used on targets at or further than 15 yards from you.

• Warlock New Demonology Talent: Nemesis, Tier 9, 3 point talent - Reduces the cooldown of your Demonic Empowerment, Metamorphosis, Soulstone and Fel Domination spells by 10/20/30%.

• Warlock New Demonology Talent: Decimation, Tier 8, 2 point talent - When you Shadowbolt or Incinerate a target that is at or below 35% health, the cast time of your next Soulfire is reduced by 30/60%. Lasts 10 sec.

• Warlock New Demonology Talent: Molten Core, Tier 6, 3 point talent - Your Shadow spells and damage over time effects have a 5/10/15% chance to increase the damage of your Fire spells by 10% for 12 sec.

• Warlock New Destruction Talent: * Molten Skin, Tier 2, 3 point talent - Reduces all damage taken by 2/4/6%.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

re: Patch 3.1 Notes and Information Released

...permissions are messed up in this forum, can't edit your own posts.

edit: i see someone fixed it Happy

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

shit 1k to have dual spec enabled, without hesitation i would pay twice as much

Someone told me that ghetto hearthing is going to be gone. You'll just get ported to the nearest GY.
Zenyatta25

syntax53 wrote:
edit: i see someone fixed it Happy

I'm on it like white on rice Matt
Urkthor
Casual

Snowsnow wrote:
Someone told me that ghetto hearthing is going to be gone. You'll just get ported to the nearest GY.

This does appear true on the PTR

Also, legendary mace. That is all.

Galvinias wrote:

FOR ME TO POOP ON

and i can has it

Hibiskiss wrote:
Galvinias wrote:

FOR ME TO POOP ON

and i can has it

Shotgun.
Urkthor
Casual

legendary maces always deserve to go to shaman imo, eeeeeespecially 2 handed ones wink

Some trends need to be continued

FUCK YES

http://www.worldofraids.com/news/479.html

Dual Spec System Changes

Yesterday there were a few blue posts by Zarhym that detailed changes to the Dual Spec System from when it was originally announced. Here are the changes.

* Level requirement has been lowered to 40.
* Reagent requirement (Lexicon of Power) has been removed!
* Cooldown has been removed, though you cannot swap specs in combat, or in Arenas/Battlegrounds.

Quote from: Zarhym (Source)

You literally just click a button, and after a 5 second cast, your specializations, glyphs, and action bars swap. You must be out of combat, and it still cannot be used in battlegrounds or arenas. There is currently no cooldown on the ability to swap specializations though.

More... (Source)

Yes, the feature is available to level 40 or higher characters. I believe this change is live on the PTR now, but am not sure off-hand what build the change was made in, and whether or not that is the build that's live.

I have tested on a level 80 character though on the PTR to confirm that the lexicon is not needed and the swap can be done from anywhere.

How do talent-specific cooldowns (like Arcane Power) work when you swap specs?

The cooldowns will remain and continue counting down, even if you flip specializations back and forth.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Was messing around on the PTR... Equipment manager is neat. Works pretty much like the mods but without flair. You equip your shit and then save it to a gear set. you can then drag the icons onto your bars and activate the gearset by clicking. The gear manager is turned off by default. You turn it on in the interface options.

I also checked out the dual specs too. First thing I noticed was I didn't see the option to "set up" your talents before hand. I found that also is turned off by default. Once you turn that on you can blow through adding your talents without any delays in clicking and then "learn" or "reset." Pretty awesome. What sucks, is when you switch specs, every single icon on your action bars switch, not just your abilities from your spellbook. For some people this may be good, but I personally see it as a potential annoyance. If you put some items on your bar and don't switch specs for a few days you may find you need to redo a lot of stupid things like potions, quest items, food, etc.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

deja vu

That is awesome. I think I came a little.

Or a lot.

Official Ulduar Preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HshUOQlPfok

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum