Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2

re: App: Graller

Thanks for your time.........
Graller

Here's the deal. I'll be willing to accept you on a trial basis on a couple of conditions:

1. Scragg will be in charge of you, and he's a bitch to impress. Thus, impress him. If you fail to impress him then you will be removed.

2. I will make no guarantee of a permanent raid spot even if you do impress him, however, there is always the possibility.

I, or another officer will get into contact with you if you do not check back on this thread.

couple question:

how long is the trial

how do i prove myself if i cannot get into raids

just curious, after having to all aimless research for my alliance character i am bit cautious if you guys will even take me seriously... that just a concern of mine..
Graller

I was just curious Varakai that is why i was asking him, didn't know we were full on anything. Anyway, a little extra effort on this guys part and some complete sentences and there wouldn't have been any questions in the first place. Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: