View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: If you like short stories ...

I have written a couple short stories for the internet pulp site http://www.ichorfalls.com You can search my stories by title at the bottom of the homepage: "The People Without Eyes," "The Mutterings of Stillwood," and "Chateau d'Augustine."
I'm currently working, slowly but surely, on the next installment of the latter -- it's going to be somewhat episodic.

I have to admit that no story is perfect, being that I usually write them at 5:00 AM, quickly self-proof them and then submit for publication; but they are quick ten to twenty minute reads, and everyone I've shown them to has enjoyed them thoroughly.

The last story has a small error that I would like to presently note: the room's size is 30' x 30', not 30 square feet. I am by no means a professional writer; my interests lie with publishing & editing, but I do enjoy writing for entertainment. If you like H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Alan Poe, you'll likely enjoy my work too -- it's very (Gothic / Weird Fiction)-esque.

Feel free to comment via the site's built-in comment feature or here on the forums.

-Eis
Maerlin

re: If you like short stories ...

Sorry, my forum name is Maerlin ... that's my mage.

This is Eisenhardt.
Maerlin

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum