View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: need moar zombies

I would like to start a guild zombie raid, as in I want a ton of us to get infected and try to kill the flightpathers or thrall or the auctionhouse people, or the bankers or the battleground people. if you think this is a dick move and would not want to cause grief for fellow hordies, thats fine, i respect you for not being a dick. i on the other hand want to grief everyone because god knows when something like this will happen again. we could even try getting into ironforge if we wanted too. i will try to get a test run of this rampage during the day and then maybe on monday or sunday before the raid we can get a lot of guildies and make my dream come true of causing the most havoc on lothar!

re: need moar zombies

we had a group of 4 people last night, myself, songi, kaebin, and rheged, and at first we guarded the gates of orgrimmar and destroyed whoever tried to get in. then we took over mage trainer hut and literally the 4 of us spawned over 30 zombies on top of the hut. someone would port to orgrimmar and all the zombies would just go off on that person. We would pull guards to keep our number strong. we managed to infect not only the flight master but destroy the whole bank as well. earlier we took out the auction house...this was all to perfect our zombie methods and our next target is...Ironforge...we are going to up our game and see how much of an annoyance we can be. tell me some of you want in on this shit? looking to start it late sat night.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum