re: Macro loving all around

BTs High Warlord Macro

/target high warlord naj'entus
/use naj'entus spine

Vashj's Macro

/use Tainted core
/y **********Tainted core to: %t!!!!
/s **********Tainted core to: %t!!!!
/script SendChatMessage("YOU HAVE THE CORE", "whisper","Orcish",UnitName("Target"));

Netherstrand Longbow Macro. Equips it and makes ammo for it.

/run SetAutoLootDefault(1)
/equip [combat] Netherstrand Longbow
/use Netherstrand Longbow
/use Bundle of Nether Spikes
/equip Nether Spike
/run SetAutoLootDefault(nil)

BT teron gorefiend macro's

This macro will cast a volley and then immediately a shackle.

/castsequence reset=15 Spirit Volley, Spirit Chains

the second will tab through and lance the constructs according to which is nearest to you

/script SetCVar("targetNearestDistance", 20)
/targetenemy
/cast Spirit Lance
/script SetCVar("targetNearestDistance", 41)

the 1:1 Hunter shot macro

#showtooltip Steady Shot
/castsequence !Auto Shot, Steady Shot
/cast [target=pettarget, exists] Kill Command
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

the 3:2 Hunter shot macro

#showtooltip Steady Shot
/cast !Auto shot
/cast [target=pettarget, exists] Kill command
/cast Steady shot
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Call / Dismiss pet macro (Left mouse button click, right mouse button click)

/cast [button:1] Call Pet
/cast [button:2] Dismiss Pet

Aspect of Cheetah, Beast, and Pack macro (Left Mouse click, middle mouse click, and right mouse click)

/cast [button:2] Aspect of the Pack; [button:3] Aspect of the Beast; Aspect of the Cheetah

Aspect of Hawk, Monkey, and Viper (Left Mouse click, middle mouse click, and right mouse click)

/cast [button:2] Aspect of the Viper; [button:3] Aspect of the Monkey; Aspect of the Hawk

Three different mounts one button. All you have to do is where i have my mount names, replace the name of the mount with the current mounts you have and it will work. (Left Mouse click, middle mouse click, and right mouse click)

#showtooltip Reins of the Onyx Netherwing Drake
/cast [button:1] Silver Riding Nether Ray
/cast [button:2] Reins of the Onyx Netherwing Drake
/cast [button:3] Whistle of the Black War Raptor

Macro for Viper Sting, Serpent Sting and Scorpid Sting. (Left Mouse click, middle mouse click, and right mouse click)

#showtooltip Viper Sting
/cast [button:1] Viper Sting(Rank 4)
/cast [button:2] Serpent Sting(Rank 10)
/cast [button:3] Scorpid Sting

Macro for Aspect of the Wild, and Monkey

#showtooltip Aspect of the Wild
/cast [button:1] Aspect of the Monkey
/cast [button:2] Aspect of the Wild(Rank 3)

********************Important************************

What people fail to realize is they think because they have the macro "o snaps move over Wesley Snipes. i'm the fucking man!!!!"

yea..... nawwww sorta... no, not at all. because you have a macro doesn't mean you know how to use it or anything about it. some nice person like me gave you it. congratulations you just hurt yourself more than helped yourself. learn about what the macro does and break the thing down so you understand it. when do you use it, what is the effect. does this macro constantly cast so that after you stop spamming it you can not do anything for a few seconds? what is the correct time to use the macro. if i hit this macro will it find the item in my inventory and do the rest of the stuff for me? just be smart and learn more about the macro then just clicking it. any dumbass can push the big red button. only smart people duck when the axe comes at them after they hit it.

For all hunters out there or someone playing a hunter. using the 1:1 macro or the 3:2 macro. Fact for the entire guild i doubt almost anyone knows this. THE MACRO WILL STILL CONTINUE TO MAKE THE HUNTER SHOOT FOR A WHILE AFTER HES STOP. STOPPING TO CLICK THE MACRO DOES NOT MAKE YOU STOP. hell to be honest even hitting escape half the time doesn't seem to stop it from still casting. so when you see a hunter pull aggro and fd goes off 6 seconds later. yeah well don't flip shit its the macro still going till it resets and stops itself. also a lot of times to use those cool downs you have to click the thing like 10 times for it to finally interrupt it and work.

knowledge is cool <3

that is everything i have for now enjoy and please i expect almost all of you to ask me more questions so ask away.

k thanks bye
Striph

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Class Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: