View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: This is just my personal view peoples opions may be diff

its one thing to have the macro, but to understand it is what counts.

the 1:1 shot rotation does exactly what it says:

1 special, which happens to be steady shot. to one auto shot. i advise you use this for when you are below a 2.0 attack speed. THAT INCLUDES IF YOU POP RAPID FIRE AND YOU WENT FROM 2.3 TO 1.8!!! THEN YOU WOULD TO MAXIMIZE YOUR DPS HAVE TO SWITCH FROM THE 3:2 TO THE 1:1 WHILE THAT SPEED EFFECT IS IN PLACE AFTER THE HASTE EFFECT IS FINISHED YOU WOULD HAVE TO RESUME BACK TO YOUR 3:2 SHOT ROTATION!!!!! the main point to use the 1:1 when your speed is so fast is due to the fact that there is a shorter wait time on your cast speed so to have effective uncliped dps you do not want anymore shots casted then absolute ness.

the 3:2 shot rotation means:

3 specials which still happens to be steady shot to 2 auto shots. this is done for speeds over 2.1, the average time cast for auto shot is 1.5 reguardless of all those trolls and everyone that says absolute bull shit about anything. global cool down is .5 seconds for auto shot and cast time for auto shot is 1 second. there for NO FUCKING MATTER WHAT AUTO SHOT IS 1.5!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! least on the math scale terms it absolutely is a constant variable of 1.5

the point of the 3:2 macro is simple longer cast time means theres more room in the middle of shots. so you add more shots into the mix to make up and use that empty space. the slower your speed the more effective this macro will be. now feel free to always use this macro if you like. due to this macro not having a reset on it when your speed increases so will macro in essence till eventually FOR THE MOST PART the 3:2 shot macro will SEMI ACT like the 1:1 macro. The 3:2 macro maximizes the dps due to another little known fact. 3:2 will use kill command every second it is up, where as the 1:1 will not make kill command a priority. it will use it when it can between the shots.

i forgot to add

HUNTERS ARE HASTE CAPPED!!!!

to much haste means you waste time clipping shots over and over and over again. the people that may have a lot of haste might seem to be doing better than you. but the truth is you are just doing something wrong or they insanely out gear you.

thats my info and knowledge that i go by. everyone plays differently and has different views. its ok if you don't agree with me. i was asked to put this up so just so everyone knows. i really don't care if everything you think i wrote is wrong. it works for me. there is a lot more stuff i use to figure everything out this is just the basic info. if you want to know anything else just ask me.
Striph

Now that i was finally able to sit down and read it as a whole it makes alot of sense.... Good stuff Striph. makes you think on what can be changed and fixed.

there is a lot more. just i didn't feel like going on and on and on
Striph

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Class Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: