Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Syntaxx/Priest, Sintax/Druid

What is your main characters name, class and raiding spec?:
I don't have a main, to be honest. I'll take whatever class you want when you need it.

Syntaxx: Priest - Right now Disc for PVP but would be holy for PVE
1600 healing, 220 mp5 (Kara/Gruul/Mag/SSC gear)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Syntaxx

Sintax: Feral Druid.
22k armor, 410 defense, 179 resilience, 33% dodge, 17.6k hp (all unbuffed) ... Kara/PVP/badges gear
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Sintax

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
Still part of No Remorse, it's only a friendly guild now.

What previous guild were you a member of?:
No Remorse (Lothar), Few other guilds on two other servers (Sargeras and Detheroc)

Are you currently on Lothar?:
Yes

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
Just looking for a good group of people to group with and raid with. I've been guild leader and class leader on my priest for a good period of time and have cleared everything from MC through kara/gruul/mag, and some SSC/TK. So I know that class inside and out. I'm fairly new to tanking but I've tanked a bunch of heroics and a majority of kara so I've got some experience there as well.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings at 7:00pm server. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
No. My playtime basically consists of whenever my girlfriend is reading her books or watching her TV shows. I do generally play for a few hours (give or take) every day but I don't plan to be a consistent raider again. I've been there, done that, and enjoy just playing the game when I can now. That being said, I wouldn't bail on a raid after I agree to join either.

My expectations are to group with all of you whenever you need a class I can provide. Even if that that just ends up being for Kara, ZA, or heroics, I don't care. If you need a healer or tank for anything and need to boot me when someone better geared (and/or more consistent) logs on, I will not hesitate to give up the spot. I'd be grateful for the opportunity.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
(see previous question)

What is the best way for our officers to contact you?:
I am an RL friend of kobetauren so he can get ahold of me. Otherwise in game or "syntx53" on AIM.
Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: