Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Soulja84

The application submitted by Soulja84 is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main characters name, class and raiding spec?:
I have been raiding as a tank for all four years that I have played WoW. Malizon is his current name but some may remember him from Lothar under the name Malyzon. He is a protection spec'd tauren warrior. I am however looking to change classes to either a BM Hunter, Shadow Priest, or Destruction Warlock.

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
I'm looking to take a more casual, layed back approach to the game.

What previous guild were you a member of?:
Pre-BC: BC:

Are you currently on Lothar?:
No, however, I am debating on coming back.

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
I am looking for a more casual and family oriented group of players who enjoy the game and don't take it too serious. I have recently started losing the bug for the game and need to cut back on it. I feel that a guild like would be a nice home for myself, as I remember quite a few faces, or names rather, from Lothar. I would bring an experienced player and a mature person to the guild. I've seen and killed all but four encounters total thus far in the game( two pre-bc and two in sunwell). Boss Kills isn't what i'm looking for but, it does show experience.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings at 7:00pm server. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
Main at the moment: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Malizon Warlock: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malygos&n=Carecup Priest: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malygos&n=Maelina May be in holy gear and specc'd holy depending on when armory updates it.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
I have completed all content the game of WoW has to offer including other than:Sapphiron, Kel'Thuzad, M'uru, Kil'Jaedan. Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Zul'Gurub, Onyxia, AQ 20/40, Naxxramas(besides 2), Karazhan, Magtheridon, Gruul, SSC, TK, Hyjal, BT, Sunwell(other than 2) have all been fully cleared.

What is the best way for our officers to contact you?:
You can contact me on Turalyon server under the name Malizon as that is my main at the moment. Otherwise you can in-game mail Maelina(current priest name) on Malygos or Carecup(warlocks name on Malygos). I look forward to hearing from Judgement and thank you for reviewing my application.

Misvirago

re: APPROVED - App: Soulja84 - by Craftistic

MALYZON! I wondered what happened to you! You left without even saying goodbye

Very good player, has my recommendation.

Galvinias wrote:
MALYZON! I wondered what happened to you! You left without even saying goodbye

Very good player, has my recommendation.

ive played with this dude pretty much since release
he knows his shit
Sinster

The Return of Malyzon... someone should make a movie about it... but it doesn't quite have that "ring" to it....
Urkthor
Casual

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: