Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: pez_mage_70

The application submitted by pez_mage_70 is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main Characters name Class and raiding spec?:
Pez, 70, Mage. current spec 11/0/50 frost.

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
im currently not in a guild.

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
Looking for friends. Fun times. And a challenge when im ready to take on that kind of task. Currently working on pvp gear and other things. To help better myself. That would be a bonus to the guild.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings at 7:00pm server. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Pez

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
Karazahan / Gruuls. With warrior.

What is the best way for our officers to contact you?:
In game.

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: APPROVED - App: pez_mage_70 - by Craftistic

I would strongly suggest working on getting badge gear. PvP gear will only get you so far. The robe, gloves, and ring from the badge gear will add quite a bit of dam and hit. Not certain what spec you want to be for raiding, but I also highly suggest getting some gear made. There are some nice epic pants, that can be made aka Spellstrike pants, that aren't bop.

If you want some suggestions on where to get gear I'd be happy to let you know all the places I took my mage to get her raid ready. Just whisper Ellandria or Onarra in game.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

re: APPROVED - App: pez_mage_70 - by Craftistic

This is Afferok/Sadiablo's friend. He joined to chill for now. Won't be raiding till his gear's up to minimum standards. Badge gear, Kara, Crafted items ect and whatnot. We're also a bit full on mages atm, but who knows.
Craftistic

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: