Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Baulroqq

The application submitted by Baulroqq is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main Characters name Class and raiding spec?:
Baulroq, Rogue, spec for raiding is 20/41/0

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
Guild I'm in is a friendly pvp guild. Looking for a serious PvE guild.

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
I'm looking for a guild that strives to become better, and is never just "Satisfied", a guild that can have fun, but at the same time wants to succeed and progress throughout end world raiding. I offer myself as someone who knows there class inside out, knows how the game is played, and understands what it takes to become part of the elite.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings at 7:00pm server. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Baulroq <-- probably has me in my pvp gear.. pve gear is 272 Hit Rating, 2170 Attack Power, 27.2 crit.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
Gruul, Mag, Kara, ZA

What is the best way for our officers to contact you?:
Ingame on Baulroq or by email bbutcher@staleyinc.com.... or on aim: bbutch3r

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: APPROVED - App: Baulroqq - by Craftistic

You were an awful rogue when you were in this guild before. Not to mention your proclaimed self entitlement to straggle your way to a raid was quite annoying. Isn't that why you /gquit in the first place, since we weren't going to summon you, because you didn't feel the need to be there on time?

Why would we let you back in?
dawtaem

I don't think applicants can read their application threads....but at least I was entertained. :D

Malloreigh

dawtaem wrote:
You were an awful rogue when you were in this guild before. Not to mention your proclaimed self entitlement to straggle your way to a raid was quite annoying. Isn't that why you /gquit in the first place, since we weren't going to summon you, because you didn't feel the need to be there on time?

Why would we let you back in?

Awful? This coming from probably the worst rogue on the server who logs on once a week. I could out dps you in PVP gear scrub, what have you accomplished in this game as a rogue? Badge Weapons?.. seriously l2p before you go calling people awful.

And if I remember right, I was able to raid once with you guys, and I was 3rd in dps with shit gear.

And you must have me confused with someone else, I took the first summon you guys sent me. You guy kicked me from the raid because I was wearing the wrong gear. Never mind giving me 2 seconds to click on me pve gear, which I carry in my bags.

You basically judged me after summoning me and then booted me out of the raid, which was special to say the least.

I'm not gonna beg to get into a raiding guild. I'm offering my services since I heard that you guys possibly needed a backup rogue.

Either way I'm sure I've lost my chances of getting into this guild, since there's already beef between me and an officer.

Good luck to Judgement, definitely some good potential in the guild, and some really nice people.

Baulroq
Baulroq

...I stand corrected.

Malloreigh

Somehow I think there is something missing from both sides of the argument. But at the same time, dissing a member like that isn't a good idea if you want in. You can disagree but do it in a mature way, not by insulting someone like that.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: