View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

re: WOTLK Hunter Talents tree

from the looks of it ya they are screwing Kill Command cause they added more overal dps from Talent dmg so it's either getting crapy cool down or drop in dmg.

Boars look like they will have no charge but be built more for tanking from the sounds of it. But I think they will still retain the frenzy or rage that they do.

Only time will tell in this never ending episode.

8/21 HOT OFF THE PRESS!

Hunter (Skills List / Talent Calc. (8788))

Animal Handler (Beast Mastery): No longer increases speed while mounted, but now reduces the cooldown of your Master's Call ability by 5/10 sec.
Aspect of the Beast: Now increases your melee attack power by 10% for the hunter and the hunter's pet.
Bestial Swiftness is now a pet talent tree talent, and has been removed from the Beast Mastery Hunter tree.
Disengage: This ability has been re-designed. Now leaps the Hunter backwards up to 13 yards. 30 second cooldown. Disengage now also only has one rank (rank 1).
Distracting Shot: This shot now "taunts" the target onto the Hunter. The taunt effect will last 6 seconds. Distracting Shot now only has one rank (rank 1).
Focused Fire (Beast Mastery): Now increases the critical strike chance of your Kill Command by 10/20/30% while Kill Command is active. This effect can stack up to 3 times, but diminishes for each charge of Kill Command.
Improved Stings (Marksmanship): Now a 3-point talent, down from 5-points.
Kill Command: This ability now increases the damage done by your pet's special abilities by 60%. Each attack will reduce the damage bonus by 20%. 1 minute cooldown.
New Talent - Aspect Mastery (Beast Mastery)
New Talent - Hunter vs. Wild (Survival): Increases you and your pet's attack power and ranged attack power equal to 10/20/30% of your total Stamina.
New Talent - Lock and Load (Survival): You have a 33/66/100% chance when you trap a target and a 10/20/30% chance when you sting a target to cause your next 3 Arcane Shot or Explosive Shot spells to trigger no cooldown, cost no mana and consume no ammo.
New Talent - T.N.T. (Survival): Your Immolation Trap, Explosive Trap and Explosive Shot have a 5/10/15% to stun targets for 2 sec when they deal damage, and increases the critical strike chance of your Explosive Shot and Explosive Trap by 5/10/15%.
Pathfinding (Beast Mastery): Now also increases the movement speed while mounted by 5/10%.
Readiness (Survival): Cooldown reduced to 3 minutes, down from 5 minutes.
Spirit Bond (Beast Mastery): Also increases healing done to you and your pet by 5/10%.
Steady Shot: Now has a 2.0 cast time, up from 1.5.
Surefooted (Survival) now reduces the duration of movement impairing effects by 16/25/50% (instead of resist % chance).
Survival Instincts (Survival): This has been moved to tier-2, up from tier 6.
Survivalist (Survival): Now increases your total Stamina, instead of your total Health.
The arming time has been reduced to 1 second, from 2 seconds for all traps.
Trap Mastery (Survival) is now an 11-point talent.
Trueshot Aura - This aura is now raid-wide.

Thanks Blizzard for screwing the only reasons to Spec as Survival now..... I HATE YOU!

Grats BM/MM on getting better as usual.

Hunter (Skills List / Talent Calc. (8885))
Beast Mastery
Skills

Aspect of the viper changed to: The hunter takes on the aspect of the viper, instantly regenerating mana equal to 100% of the damage done by any ranged attack or ability, but reduces your total damage done by 50%. Only one Aspect can be active at a time.

Talents

Beast Mastery (Tier 11) now grants you 4 extra pet skill points. (Previously 5 pet skill points)
Separation Anxiety (Tier 10) changed to: When your pet is greater than 20 yards from you or is out of line of sight of you, its damage is increased by 4/8/12/16/20%, and when you and your pet are within 20 yards of each other, you and your pet's movement speed is increased by 2/4/6/8/10%.
Aspect Mastery (Tier 3) changed: Aspect of the Viper - Reduces the damage penalty by 10%. Aspect of the Monkey - Reduces the damage done to you while active by 10%. Aspect of the Hawk - Increases the attack power bonus by 50%.

Marksmanship
Skills

Kill Shot now deals [ 15% of RAP + 2500 ] damage and doesn't deal additional damage against targets under 20% health.
Hunter's Mark changed: Places the Hunter's Mark on the target, increasing the ranged attack power of all attackers against that target by 110. In addition, the target of this ability can always be seen by the hunter whether it stealths or turns invisible. The target also appears on the mini-map. Lasts for 2 min.

Talents

Trueshot Aura (Tier 7) now increases the attack power of party and raid members within 45 yards by 10%. Lasts until cancelled. (Previously, increased the attack power of party and raid members within 45 yards by 225. Lasts until cancelled.)
Wild Quiver (Tier 9) - You have a 4/7/10% chance to shoot an additional shot when doing damage with your auto shot, dealing 60% Nature damage. Wild Quiver consumes no ammo. (Previously, you have a 4/7/10% chance to shoot an additional shot when doing damage with your auto shot, dealing 60% damage.)
Combat Experience (Tier 6) now increases your total Agility by 3/6% and your total Intellect by 3/6%. (Previosuly, 1/2% of total agility and 3/6% of total intellect)
Concussive Barrage (Tier 5) changed to: your successful Auto Shot, Multi-Shot and Volley attacks have a 2/4/6% chance to Daze the target for 4 sec. (Previously, it was only auto shot)
Improved Arcane Shot Tier 3) now increases the damage done by your Arcane Shot by 5/10/15%. (Previously, reduced the cooldown of arcane shot by 0.2/0.4/0.6/0.8/1 sec)
Rapid Killing (Tier 3) - Chimera shot is now included in this proc, and auto shot has been removed from it.
Improved Hunter's Mark (Tier 2) - Changed to increase the bonus attack power granted by your Hunter's Mark ability by 10/20/30%, and reduces the mana cost of your Hunter's Mark ability by 33/66/100%.

Survival
Skills

Disengage changed to: You attempt to disengage from the target, leaping backwards. Must be facing the target.

Talents

Hunting Party (Tier 10) changed to: Your Arcane Shot, Explosive Shot and Steady Shot critical strikes have a 20/40/60/80/100% chance to grant up to 10 party or raid memebers mana regeration equal to 0.5% of the maximum mana per second.
Expose Weakness (Tier 7) changed to only work for the hunter.
Lock And Load (Tier 4) changed to: You have a 33/66/100% chance when you trap a target and a 5/10/15% chance when you Sting a target to cause your next 3 Arcane Shot or Explosive Shot spells to trigger no cooldown, cost no mana and consume no ammo. (Previously, was 10/20/30% chance when you sting a target)
Trap Mastery[NYI] (Tier 3) changed to: Frost Trap - Increases the duration by 30%. Freezing Trap - If your freezing trap is dispelled within 5 sec of it's duration, the dispeller will be rooted in Frozen Ice for 6 sec. Immolation and Explosive Trap - Increases the damage done by 30%. Snake Trap - Increases the number of snakes summoned by 30%
Survival Tactics (Tier 3) reduces the chance your traps will be resisted as well. (Previously did not include trap spells)

Yeah. No reason to spec Survival anymore. :P

Makes me sad cause I actually like being survival but we'll see what happens plenty of time for 100 more revisions before release anyways.

These talent and spec changes are happening BEFORE Wrath is released, just like they did before TBC.

Figure a couple weeks.

Hunter (Skills List / Talent Calc. (8926))
Skills
Beast Mastery

Aspect of the Beast has been removed.
Aspect of the Viper now regenerate a percentage of maximum mana equal to base ranged weapon speed on each ranged attack and reduces your damage done by 50%

Marksmanship

Kill Shot now deals 200% weapon damage plus [30% of RAP + 400] damage. (Old - Weapon damage plus [15% of RAP + 2500] damage)

Talents
Beast Mastery

Cobra Strikes now affects your pet's next 2 special attacks. (Down from 3)
Invigoration now has a 50/100% to instantly regenerate 1% mana when your pet scores a critical hit with a special ability. (Old - 100% chance to regenerate 1/2% mana)
Aspect Mastery now reduces the damage down to you while Aspect of the Monkey is active by 5% (down from 10%) and increases the attack power bonus of Aspect of the Hawk by 30% (down from 50%)

Marksmanship

Improved Steady show now has a chance to reduce the mana cost of your next Aimed / Arcane / Chimera shot by 20%. (Down from 40%)

Survival

Hunting Party now lasts 15 seconds
Noxious Stings is now implemented
Lock and Load now affects your next Arcane Shot (down from 3 next Arcane Shot).
T.N.T now increases the critical strike chance of your Explosive Shot and Explosive Trap by 3/6/9%. (Down from 5/10/15%)

Hunter (Skills List / Talent Calc. (8926))

All aspects now have a 1 second global cooldown, down from a 1.5 global cooldown.
Aspect of the Viper - The hunter takes on the aspect of the viper, instantly regenerating mana equal to 100% of the damage done by any ranged attack or ability, but reduces your total damage done by 50%. Only one Aspect can be active at a time.
Combat Experience (Marksmanship): Now grants 3/6% Agility, up from 1/2%.
Concussive Barrage (Marksmanship): Can now proc from Volley and Multi-shot attacks.
Improved Arcane Shot (Marksmanship): Now increases the damage done by your Arcane Shot by 5/10/15%.
Improved Feign Death (Survival): This talent has been replaced with Survival Tactics.
Improved Hunter's Mark (Marksmanship): Now a 3-point talent, and now increases the amount of attack power granted by your Hunter's Mark ability by 10/20/30% and reduces the mana cost of your Hunter's Mark ability by 33/66/100%.
New Talent - Survival Tactics (Survival): Reduces the chance your Feign Death ability and all trap spells will be resisted by 2/4%, and reduces the cooldown of your Disengage ability by 2/4 sec.
Rapid Killing (Marksmanship): This will now proc off Chimera Shot, but no longer works with auto-shot.
Silencing Shot (Marksmanship): This spell will now interrupt the current spell being cast on the target and lock out that school for 3 sec if the target is immune to silence effects.
Trueshot Aura - This aura is now raid-wide, and now increases all ranged and melee attack power by 10%. In addition, this spell now only has one rank. All other ranks have been removed..

My wife just got her beta keys today so I'm using one of them. I'm going to try out a bunch of the new specs and what not once the client downloads. Going to be on lilkely all weekend long. Happy

i think you can only tplay the dk... let us know tho

Nope. there are premade char copies and my own. So I have raellyn on the PVE realm and the premade chars on the PVP realm.

oh kool!

If you do get on just let me know if I'm going to need to Respec! I know survival got owned again in the latest build.

The DK starting zone is actually quite badass, and they did a good job with the talent point execution, etc. All in all from what I've seen, we've got some things to look forward to (Mind you, I played all of 6 hours)...

EDIT: I'm talking in here because its the only forum people seem to respond to =P
Urkthor
Casual

haha

Thats cuz we maybe a lazy class but we pay attention to detail... :D we like to work on howto get better Happy

No im not doging on everyone else in meaning that they dont pay attention... cuz alot of people do... maybe we are just more vocal... well i know i am at lest... but who knows... :P

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Class Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: