View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Sheep macro!

I just wanted to share the macro I use for sheeping. You don't have to worry about clicking on the target you want to sheep unless the target is switched. If the sheep is broken, there is a stop casting command so that you can immediately get the target sheeped again. After the target is sheeped, you don't have to be facing it, you just have to be in range to sheep it again. (Man that was a lot of sheep!)

To switch sheep/shackle targets simply click on the new target, then push [Shift] while clicking the sheep/shackle macro. BAM that's all you have to do. Now it's just a matter of paying attention to when the sheep breaks!

Sheep:
#showtooltip [target=focus,harm] [] Polymorph
/stopcasting
/clearfocus [modifier:shift][target=focus,dead][target=focus,noexists]
/focus [target=focus,noexists]
/cast [target=focus] Polymorph

Shackle:
#showtooltip [target=focus,harm] [] Shackle Undead
/clearfocus [modifier:alt][target=focus,dead][target=focus,help][target=focus,noexists]
/focus [target=focus,noexists]
/cast [target=focus]Shackle Undead

**note, I did not add the "/stopcasting" portion to the shackle macro, for certain priests getting a heal off is more important than shackling. But for our shadow priests getting the shackle off would probably be more important**
Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Class Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: