Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Carnophage app DK

What is your main characters name, class and raiding spec?:
Carnophage deathknight, dps or tank blood or unholy dps and frost tank

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
Im looking for more organization and guild willing to try new things and take chances and want to progress instead of just settle

What previous guild were you a member of?:
Evil clams from space

Are you currently on Lothar?:
Yes

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
I am looking for a raiding guild that has the people to actually do In guild raids and dont mind dieing as long as learn somthing from it to take chances , am a experience player that can adapt easy to different situations as they come up and learn fast with a cool head , also know how to play my class and can put up good dps numbers or assist in raids

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings at 7:00pm server. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes,i work morning times so those would be great hrs for me

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=carnophage my gear changes alot depending on the situation

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed.
done a few raids per WOTLK done ssc most of became more into raiding during wrath
cleared NAXX 10 and 25 man os and vault , never downed maly people couldnt get the flying part in phase 3 i would be the only one living

What is the best way for our officers to contact you?:
Just send me an in game tell would be the best, or you could post here
Carnophage0000

re: can be found

also have other toons that am on if looking forme other toon names are verissia rogue , rillil PLd, or mint priest
Carnophage0000

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: