Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Virose

The application submitted by Virose is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main characters name, class and raiding spec?:
Virose, Deathknight, Tank(will respec dps if needed)

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
Current guild melted down

What previous guild were you a member of?:
We just Rerolled Horde

Are you currently on Lothar?:
Yep

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
I'm looking to do 25man content, and progress to the highest teir of content. What do i bring to the guild? MAD FACEROLLING SKILLZ! ... ok really I like to think i'm a fairly compentent player. i dont mind constructive critisim. and most importantly i'm dedicated to the guild i'm in. in short i'm a competent and reliable player and i havent meet a guild yet that dosent enjoy haveing more of thoes around.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings at 7:00pm server. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Virose

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
vanilla wow all the way up to AQ40, BC kara, and most of SSC, gruul,mags

What is the best way for our officers to contact you?:
Ingame tell ingame mail

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: APPROVED - App: Virose - by Taïpan

have we made that good of an impression on the We rerolled horde guild?

Back when i was alliance on Shadowsong, my old guild did a similar thing. When my guild was dying because people were burnt out and started quitting, the remainder decided to look elsewhere and they ALL apped to the #1 guild on server after 1 person got in. If you looked at that guild's application page, it was one person after another from our guild. That other guild wrote me and War wondering what the hell happened and how it was really poor form for everyone to post like that. Nothing we could do to stop them but it happens. I'm not saying what these people here are doing is poor form, but it's probably a flag being waved that says, "hey soandso got in, can I come too?"
Zenyatta25

Noobka Jenkins wrote:
have we made that good of an impression on the We rerolled horde guild?

Of course Happy

Basically the short version of why and how come...
1. Graller wanted to get into a high end raiding guild and heard good things about Judgement.
2. I ran five man content with you guys and like what i saw, i was also talking to Drae. So I appd for three reason, i like to play this game with my brother (graller), Drae and i wanted to get back into high end raiding.
3. Virose is a long time ingame friend of ours, who knows a couple ppl here and likes to play with graller and myself...

Either way poor form or not...Virose is a very skilled face roller and used to be our MT...

Figure and explanation was due.
Klarya

cant edit...forgot to add i doubt any other rrh will app.

[quote=".....how it was really poor form for everyone to post like that. Nothing we could do to stop them but it happens....[/quote]

Can't speak for anyone else, but I have long had an eye on high end raiding. Ever guild I've ever been in since EQ1 my guild has always been a tier or 2 behind the latest and greatest content. This is probably because I've always enjoyed growing with a guild. It's a non-issue for me to wipe 10times in a row on new content(well for use anyway) cause I know how good its gonna feel when we get the bastage down(and subsequently take his stuff then t-bag his corpse).
But recently it's become a thorn in my side that I continue to miss out on seeing many encounters.

I've also know Shamanigan (formly Zexii) for a long time. We ran god only knows how many heroics.

[quote="... ut it's probably a flag being waved that says, "hey soandso got in, can I come too?"[/quote]

Besides you guys have low standards... I mean dang you let Graller in here. j/k j/k

Virose
Casual

Well I have personally seen Virose tank and he is definitely not a bad tank. However to be honest I do not believe his ability is what is going to be the factor right now of whether or not he gets in, rather the need for another deathknight regardless of spec. I personally believe in giving him a shot, just as long as everyone realizes that there is never a guaranteed raiding spot for people who just join. But when you get the opportunity to prove yourself, make sure you do :P. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Draeigon
Casual

re: Virose

I personally have run several pugs with Virose and he has proven to be a quality tank, and I referred him to app here. I haven't seen him on difficult encounters, but am confident that he would be a good addition to our raiding team. There are not many tanking spots open, but you can never have enough good players in a guild. That's my 2 cents.
Shamanananigan

What I said was poor form was my entire guild posting to another guild in 24 hours. I also wrote that what was going on here was NOT poor form but rather a "Can I join too?" sort of thing.
Zenyatta25

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: