Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Malloreigh

The application submitted by Malloreigh is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main Characters name and raiding spec?:
Malloreigh-Rogue-Combat Daggers

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
Three months ago I took a break from WoW. At the time, I was in Slackers but was not raiding. I am now looking to raid and Galvinias mentioned that Judgment was lookinng for a Rogue.

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
I'm just looking for a fun group of people to raid, quest, and do heroics with. I am a dedicated and reliable player and feel I will do well meshing with any raid group.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings at 7:00pm server. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Malloreigh

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
I've only raided BC content. I've cleared Gruul's Lair, and Karazhan. While in Slackers I helped down Doomwalker and Kazzak. When I took my sabbatical from WoW our normal ZA group was regularly downing Bear, Eagle, and Lynx boss and making progress on the Dragonhawk avatar. In No Remorse I did Void Reaver in Tempest Keep.

What is the best way for our officers to contact you?:
Officers may contact me through in-game mail or through tells on Malloreigh, at my gmail account attached to this application or on AIM: ashleve.

Misvirago

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: