View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next

re: Friends

I'm not even sure how many people still check this site but I figured I would try anyway. I want to see how many people would be interested in coming back for MoP, or are coming back for sure.
In a fancy world we could have some folks come back and raid. If raiding isn't an option I just want to play with the people I've come to enjoy.
Hope
Hopeyoudie
Casual Raider

Mostly everyone moved off the server.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

syntax53 wrote:
Mostly everyone moved off the server.

That's my issue. I'd consider it, but most of you dickfaces high-tailed it to a shitty-ass alliance server in a desperate ploy to keep raiding shit content. Happy

I mean fuck Lothar, but fuck going alliance even more. Fuck it square up the dickhole.

My issue is paying to transfer all of my characters individually. If blizzard offered a service that would allow you to transfer all characters from one realm to another for a respectable fee then I wouldn't mind. But I like playing different guys and I chose specific crafting professions for each of them so I can trade between them all. Plus I wouldn't want to be without of guild chat when I switch to a different guy.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

This server is dogshit. I'm not sure what the plan will be but I know that Galv and I are considering moving and/or going back Horde. I guess I was trying to gauge interest with everyone before I pay out a pile of money to move the guild and characters to horde on another server. Galv pull the strings attached to my limbs and brain, maybe he can chime in on here.
Hopeyoudie
Casual Raider

How about Zul'jin, Horde? Any takers on coming back to win the game in Pandaland?
Hopeyoudie
Casual Raider

I can't speak for anyone else, but it is very unlikely that I will return to this game. Nothing is set in stone though; if enough people come back then I will probably reconsider. I would be more than happy to switch back to Horde in such a case. In the meantime I'm going to be checking out Guild Wars 2 since a friend of mine talked me into it.

As for character transfers, I believe Blizzard had some deal where if your account has been inactive for so long you could get a free character transfer/faction change if you resubscribe. I don't know if they're still doing it but it's worth a look for those of you still on Lothar.
Gaius of Lothar
Officer

What server did everyone move too? I would love to be able to get in contact with some people! Hope everyone's doing well.

Will you be on Guild Wars 2 tomorrow for headstart, G-man? I preordered it a few minutes ago to check it out with you guys.

Dweller-Zuljin Alliance
Hopeyoudie
Casual Raider

I will be getting GW2 sometime this week. Hope already knows this, but for anyone else who might be interested I will be playing on the Ehmry Bay server. A couple of my IRL friends are playing on there and have apparently started up a guild. I'll update this when I have names to throw in here.

Update: My game tag is Gaius.1849 and our guild is set up on Ehmry Bay. If you feel like checking the game out then just shoot me a friend request in game. Send me a tell and I'll invite you to the guild.
Gaius of Lothar
Officer

Hey guys, I am playing guild wars 2 as well, if anyone wants to join gaius and I, I will transfer to his server. Seems to be a pretty cool game. PVE is built around extremely difficult 5mans, or so I've heard.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
shamanigan1

Alright, we've now got Random, Galv, Hope, and Gaius playing. Head on over!
Shamanananigan

I played 2 characters up to like level 7 and found the game boring

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Was WoW exciting in the first 7 levels?
Shamanananigan

Not necessarily exciting, but not boring. I'm already back to wow leveling a hunter and a mage instead.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum