Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Feral (Cat)

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I'm a senior in high school, I'm going to Uni for philosophy and journalism, I work a low-paying job, and healing is my favorite aspect of WoW.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I used to be a member of One Tribe, but there was a lot of unneeded drama so I quit. I'm currently a member of MiSFiTS, but only because a few of my RL friends are in it. I'm looking to start progressing in raids and evolving as a resto druid; MiSFiTS guild doesn't have any organized raids.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I'm flexible with hours, and come September I'll be available any day except most Fridays. I take all criticism, positive or negative, as something to build from and grow as a player. I'm not a very chatty person, but I take direction very well and I am always open to try new things in-game, be it a different strategy, spec, or way of thinking. I also lay down some kickass heals.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Communication is vital to a good raid, hands down. If there is a lack of communication, even the best 7/7 Firelands guild will wipe on Magmaw. Aside from that, a good attitude and a willingness to change influences a raid's success for the better. If the DK won't stop deathgripping or the DPS is laying down DoTs too early and taking aggro, the raid will fail. Learning to change a few things about how one plays to benefit the raid contributes highly to its success.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
Heh, this is pretty embarrassing. In Cata, I've only done the first few bosses in BWD and BH. Since I haven't had a reliable guild, I've never gotten to experience the content. With that said, I've watched many videos on various bosses and I'm ready to start seriously raiding.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
My favorite raid was actually one of One Tribe's first guild raids. We only had an hour, so we knew we wouldn't finish all of BWD. We all walked in to it with the knowledge that we'll be working together, communicating, and not getting frustrated over small things. It took us the whole hour to down the first two bosses, but it was one of the most fun times I've ever had on WoW due to the friendly environment and communication.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Soliari, 72 Undead Priest.

Please provide a link to 1 or more World of Logs parses for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. If you do not have any parses please describe your DPS or healing "rotation" in detail.:
Tank healing: I start off with three stack of Lifebloom, Rejuvenation, and Nourish/Healing Touch the rest of the fight while reapplying Rejuv. I use Swiftmend on cooldown for the Efflorescence proc. Wild Growth if the tank is taking extra damage. Regrowth when the tank gets low, fast. Tranquility and Tree of Life for emergencies. Innervating at 80k mana.

Raid/Party healing: Rejuv on all targets currently taking damage/expected to take damage. (If in ToL, lifebloom on all targets.) Wild Growth on cooldown. Healing Touch on targets taking heavy damage. Regrowth in emergencies. Swiftmend on targets in need.

We raid progression content Monday through Wednesday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

venusaur-

re: App: venusaur-

I like it. More than happy to give you a crack. Help us put together 25s again

Cool :D Whom should I get in contact with in-game at this point?
venusaur-

me phyrea, drmoo, Pretty much anyone in Judgement can direct you to an officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum