Level : 85
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Death kngiht
Spec 1 : Frost DPS
Spec 2 : Blood Tank

WoW Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lothar/Ebonangel/simple

WoW Heroes - cant link

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do?
MY name is James, I love in the Bronx,I am 20 years High School Graduate Lookin for a job and play wow -been playing since vanilla i used to be a Ret Paladin and turned Death Knight - Chance i might go back to Paladin because of Transmogrify i can finally make my whole gear match- Yay

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Rebirth (Lothar) Left because of slow progression makes the game feel horrible - i want to enjoy they game, Deadbuds Guild - Only tried and applied for 25man-it was fail

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I am Very Reliable, A Vetern World of warcraft player, Can teach boss fights because i constantly research, provide lots of good dps, team player, do not complain of petty things like loot, i am your Soldier.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
People keeping focus and not being bad. I feel that the largest contributor to success is communication; People speaking out when they notice a how we can improve on an encounter. ------ this is what i was going to say

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
Everything since vanilla wow up until Firelands. I have completed almost the achieves for 10man heroic ICC.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
I would have to Say Malygos in Wrath of the Lich King - as being Server First 25man we were all screaming our lungs out in Vent when we downed him - Good times- i want it again

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Vulcangel

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes
Vulcangel

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum