Faction : Horde
Race : Orc
Class : Warlock
Spec 1 : Affliction
Spec 2 : Destruction

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
20 years old, College Student just breezing through it.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Pockets Full of Magic - casual guild that just chills, joined it cause my irl friend is in but I'm looking to change guilds because i want to raid.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I used to be top dps for every fight back when I was raiding in Wotlk. I hope that i can be the top few exceptional dps in Judgement while executing raid mechanics. Also I am able to take criticism ,have super fast reaction and can adapt easily when things goes south.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
I will squeeze out every bit of dps possible while still swapping to the right kill targets without failing to raid mechanics.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
Wotlk Raids: Naxx, all of Heroic Ulduar 10 and most of 25, Heroic ToC 10 and 25 , Heroic ICC 10man and 25(all of icc reg 25 some heroics).

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Alone in the Darkness 25man Ulduar, alot of things to watch out for, dps swapping , precision and proper execution ; just a good encounter to test your raid's ability.
Mimiron firefighter was fun too.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
none

Please provide a link to 1 or more World of Logs parses for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. If you do not have any parses please describe your DPS or healing "rotation" in detail.:
Destruction : Soulfire(usually soulburn for the instant cast at the start of the pull) , Demon Soul + Trinkets + Blood Fury , Immolate, Conflagrate , Bane of Doom, Corruption , Chaos Bolt, Incinerate and below 20% Shadowburn before Incinerating.(Felflame if I have to move and conflag is off cd and corruption is still on the bos and I dont need to lifetap) [These are the spell priorities for maximizing destro dps]

Affliction:
Open on bos with : Shadow bolt, Haunt , Bane of Doom, Corruption , Unstable Affliction and Shadow Bolt.

Spell Priority after opener :
Haunt, Demon Soul + Trinket + Blood Fury, Bane of Doom , Corruption, unstable affliction , Drain Soul(25% and below), Shadow Bolt.

We raid progression content Monday through Wednesday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Leshrazc
Unknown Rank

re: APPROVED - App: Leshrazc - by Phyrea

I like warlocks.
I like that he doesn't seem like a retard.
Any objections?

I object to this lAck!

Vite
Mage Lover

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Sorry for the long wait, should have an answer for you by the end of the day- just need to have our warlock officer take a look at you.

Sabriell
Officer

Np, also forgot to add that I start the fight with curse of elements if no one else is debuffing it. I'll go ahead and log out in pve gear
Leshrazc
Unknown Rank

Hired!! Get with one of us for an invite. Galvinias, Giaus, Sabrielle, Scragg, Sintax, Phyrea, Drmoo
Phyrea
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum