Faction : Horde
Race : Undead
Class : Death Knight
Spec 1 : Frost
Spec 2 : Blood

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I am 21 years of age, and was currently laid off from vuteq auto. and will be available for all raid times.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I was previously a member of Tornado of Souls, I wish to change guilds because i wasn't given the opportunity to raid to my full potential.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I can raid anytime, I am dps with a tanking OS and overall a friendly person

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
-Understanding of all fights
-Organization

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I completed all off icc 10 25 man heroic, All of BH i lack most raiding experience with cata but know all off the fights from research

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Well to me it would be debatable between The lich King and BH. I find the LK find very interesting and it gets my blood pumping just the great effore Blizzard entertainment put into it is amazing. And for Baradin hold i just think both fights are amusing, i just enjoy the raid all together

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
-Delmønte
-Darkgodz
-pøintblank

Please provide a link to 1 or more World of Logs parses for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. If you do not have any parses please describe your DPS or healing "rotation" in detail.:
First and foremost, you want to keep both diseases active as they directly affect the damage output of Obliterate. Use Outbreak to apply disease. The Howling Blast glyph will automatically refresh frost fever, so the only disease you need to keep up is Blood Plague. Simply use Plague Strike whenever it needs to be refreshed.

Your next priority is to Obliterate as much as possible. Keep your runes depleted by using Obliterate. Use Howling Blast when Rime procs, and use Frost Strike when your runes are fully depleted (or you are almost RP capped).

Whenever Killing Machine procs, it's best to use Obliterate instead of Frost Strike. If possible, it's best to wait for Obliterate to be available while Killing Machine is active. Obliterate crits much harder than Frost Strike.

We raid progression content Monday through Wednesday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Demonik28
Initiate

re: APPROVED - App: Demonik28 - by Sabriell

Ooo a death Knight application, I don't think we have one in raids anymore since our old one is currently out of country. Everything seems good, but I'm not 100% sure on how dks run so another person can comment.

Spec is fine for 2H, glyphs though (not sure if you changed it for PvP), wouldn't you want Frost Strike instead of Death Coil? And Glyph of Pestilence is still bugged and would be a necessary Major glyph.

Just need you to log out in your PvE gear so we can take a look at that.

Everything else seems fine, and we'd give you a shot. Since you didn't provide and dps logs it would be with the condition that you'd need to be competitive with our current raiders if your gear is up to par.

Sabriell
Officer

Yup no problem ill put it on now and log out for the night by the way my name is Ryan
Demonik28
Initiate

Happy to give you a shot assuming you fix those unenchanted piece of gear and the glyph slot, and socket

Yeah, my only problem is your gear, you're wearing the right pieces (except for the few pvp pieces I still see)- but they're unenchanted, one is unsocketed, and you're not using reforging to get the most out of the gear you have. That stuff doesn't fly here.

If you fix your gear and glyphs, we'll give you a shot.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum