Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Holy
Spec 2 : Shadow

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I am 24, male, Married, and have a daughter, Currently working as a process server. Upside to the job, I only work 2-3 hours a day, downside, the hours can be nearly any time of the day with only some control. Been playing WoW on near 4 years.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Blight, Bacardi, Blight again, ToS. Currently looking to change guilds because ToS has felt less comfortable. Gone from a friendly neighborhood grocery store to a super mega mart. Id like to get into a guild with not so many hundreds of members I can raid with and have fun.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I'm very friendly, outgoing, love to chat and hate drama. Already know a few people in Judgement and are excellent friends with them. I heal, or DPS, Both quite well or so I'm told. And my 7 or so alts come fully functionality, with kung-fu grip! Also I farm massive amounts of gold. gems, flasks, herbs, exc. and always give guildies severe discounts on em all. (provided the guild is less then 300 members)

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Leadership. And organization. The ability to immediately adapt to a change in the norm. If a healer dies, the group shouldn't wait around for someone to say something. Nor should 5 people give an order. A leaders ability to lead those that follow, and the raids ability to follow are top priority

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
Most raiding was done in ICC, once I discovered how fun raiding can be. From a main healer of Blight, To healing for 25 LK down before buff, as well as 9/12 HM with Bacardi (pre buffs) little content of Cata, due to not having much interest or desire to raid.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Festergut was always a fun raid encounter as a shadowpriest, Due to the high amount of DPS one can attain without having to move for the gas spores <3 dispersion. And Valithria Dreamwalker was a very fun fight as well. Due to the change in the fights mechanics. A healing fight, rather then a tank and spank.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Eír would be the only alt id be on currently

Please provide a link to 1 or more World of Logs parses for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. If you do not have any parses please describe your DPS or healing "rotation" as best you can.:
Since its been a while since Ive raided, I have no logs. As for a shadow rotation. depending on the fight, Multiple targets, Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric toutch all targets, rotate mind flay between, if under 5 targets, over 5, Aoe storm. 1 target, VT, Devouring plague, Mind Blast, SW:P, flay, refresh DoT's as needed, repeat flay and blast.
As for healing. there really is no rotation, as healing is dependent on instant snap judgements as to the size of the heal required, damage the target will take while heal is being cast, are the other healers also healing the target, and mana consumption vs. how much longer is the fight, precasting right before a large AoE so it finishes just before the damage is delt.

We raid progression content Sunday through Wednesday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Freyjas Pride
Initiate

re: APPROVED - App: Freyjas Pride - by Sabriell

Just so you know, we're kinda in a transition period at the moment. There isn't a lot of interest in raiding right now, so our 25 mans have been a little sporadic. We're anticipating to be back to normal when Firelands comes out, but everyone is burnt out on the current content. So, we're not really sure on where we stand on what we need.

With that said, are you applying as heals or dps? You logged out in your healing gear, (the bracers have hit on it, so I'm not sure about those) and overall it looks good, I'd keep the mastery on the pieces you reforged, but you reforged them to haste, which isn't too bad.

With heals, we only have 1 holy priest right now. If we have all of our regular raiders around, we have 7 healers total, plus two more that are currently on the casual side. But as I said, attendance has been spotty. I wouldn't be adverse to picking up another holy priest, but can't say much about raid spots right now.

If you are interested in healing, you'd want to make a couple changes, mainly to your glyphs from what I can tell. I'd get rid of the Guardian Spirit and replace it with Prayer of Healing. Our dps is pretty good about using Lightwells, and PoH is pretty much mandatory for 25 mans, you'd mainly be raid healing. You also need to have the Prayer of Mending glyph, PoM should be used on cooldown. Frankly, the absence of those two glyphs is a little concerning, but I'll give you a pass on it since you haven't raided much.

If you are applying as dps, we have 2 full time shadow priests, and another that is taking a break (probably just till Firelands, so not sure on that). I don't know much on Shadow Priest rotations, so I'd have to ask Nursie to comment on that. Anyways, right now, dps might be your better bet for getting into raids.

Sorry to be so vague on raiding spots, but we aren't really too sure on where we stand right now, since raiding interest has waned so much in the past couple weeks. Let us know what you think.

Sabriell
Officer

Raiding times, or the taking a break isn't a problem. As for gear, reforging, glyphs, exc. I have been extremely lax on keeping up with em. And am in the process of going back threw my spec, rotations, reforging, chanting, gear, reading forums, and generally learning more info on changes since I last raided. And I should have all that up to date and solid within a day or two. As for apping. I would much rather prefer heals, raid heals would definitely be awesome.
Freyjas Pride
Initiate

Quote:
Gone from a friendly neighborhood grocery store to a super mega mart.

I support this application just because I couldn't stop laughing at this.

It's true on so many levels.

You look good, I have no issues with her/him/it/shim. wink

Oricolawle
Officer

Freyjas Pride wrote:
As for gear, reforging, glyphs, exc. I have been extremely lax on keeping up with em.

As a note, I went threw gear, spec, exc and made corrections for raid friendlyness. versus the 'this tank in this random really sucks. and I gota use GS a lot" glyphs :x
Freyjas Pride
Initiate

Freyjas Pride wrote:
As a note, I went threw gear, spec, exc and made corrections for raid friendlyness. versus the 'this tank in this random really sucks. and I gota use GS a lot" glyphs :x

Now just go "threw" your English and you're all set.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

If you're cool with everything sorta being up in the air right now, works for me. Get with any one of the officers for an invite when you can. Look for myself, Galvinias, Giaus, Phyrea, Scragg, or Oricolawle.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum