Faction : Horde
Race : Orc
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Marks
Spec 2 : Survival

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I am 19 years old and currently attending College for a degree in Computer Science. I like to play the drums and go bowling.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I am currently a member of The Claw, but recently people stopped logging on and its been several weeks since we have been able to get in. A lot of people want to change to ten man raids as well as shortening the runs to 2 hours, something I really don't feel like is long enough.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I feel like I am able to carry my weight and do what I am supposed to do. When I see someone struggling I always try my best to help them out.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
I learn the strategy for fights before attending the raid.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I started raiding when Ulduar was the main raid and cleared ICC on normal mode (never got to do heroic cause everyone stopped logging on in Chaos), and I am currently 10/12 in Cataclysm.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
I love the Atramades fight because sound is a fun mechanic to dodge.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Galiden and Maltharion

Please provide a link to 1 or more World of Logs parses for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. If you do not have any parses please describe your DPS or healing "rotation" as best you can.:
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/19076790#damageout

We raid progression content Sunday through Wednesday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Dathedral

re: DECLINED - App: Dathedral - by Sabriell

Your gear has some issues. I see you using 20 critical / 20 hit gems instead of reforging for hit or using hit enchants, etc. The bonus you'd receive from properly socketing a +10 agility piece is important. You can pick up the hit on other pieces.

Also, why is your damage so low compared to the other hunter in that parse? He's leading you by a good three thousand DPS.

Oricolawle
Officer

I need to go back and fix my gems, I got the chest and shoulders only recently and threw the only gems I had on hand in them during the middle of raid, and those charts are from before I got the upgrades so the other Hunter had 4 more epics than I did.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

You're doing pretty low DPS compared to our current hunters. They would beat you by at least 5 to 8k per fight. As it stands I see nothing compelling me to approve your application - especially applying with a sub-par gem selection and a parse that shows that you're going to have difficulties competing with our current raiders.

Unless there's something else I haven't considered yet, I think we'll have to pass. Good luck in your future gearing. If you would like to reapply, I will happily look over you again.

Oricolawle
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum