Level : 85
Faction : Horde
Race : Goblin
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Shadow

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
Well, first off, I was one of the original members of Judgement (was the recruitment officer) and I had to take time away from the game due to family issues. I'm a retired nurse, so I'm on all the time and have no issues making raids or latency etc.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I was a member of Mel Gibson Hardmode, but my heart and loyalty has always been with Judgement. In short, I wanna come home! :)

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
Judgement was my home for over 3 years, and now that I'm back I really want to return. I know my stuff and already have good gear, so I'm not looking to leech :P I offer my loyalty and dedication to raiding any time on any day.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Ability to follow instructions, move/work as a team and being on time!

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I've been playing since launch, so this vanilla baby has covered just about all the old content. New content I've taken down Halfus on 10 man, all but Nef on 25.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Definately Halfus so far. It's challenging (depending on drake set that week) and alot of fun.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
This is the only character I play.

Please provide a link to 1 or more World of Logs parses for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. If you do not have any parses please describe your DPS or healing "rotation" as best you can.:
VE, swp, dp, mindflay till at least 2 orbs pop, mb, mindflay, refresh dots as needed. It's impossible to fully explain, since alot of my rotation/dps relies on cooldowns etc.

We raid progression content Sunday through Wednesday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Lilith 1
Raider

re: APPROVED - App: Despaîr 1 - by Oricolawle

Approved. Welcome aboard.

Oricolawle
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Despaîr 1 - by Oricolawle

I thought we said no more goblins...
Luscien
Raider

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum