Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Mage
Spec 1 : Fire
Spec 2 : Arcane

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I am 17, full time student spend almost all if not all my free time playing WoW.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I am currently in Joey Bag of Donuts with a few friends that ive met on lothar over the years.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I am a very quick learner, I know my job and will do it the best that i can. I come to raids with consumables.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
I will listen to any suggestion, and i will work to improve my dps and awareness as a whole

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I started playing wow too late in vanilla to start raiding, but once i hit 70 i started raiding kara right away. cleared everything up to council in BT cleared hyjal. In wrath i cleared all content, except for 25 H anub and 25H lk i got server second herald of the titans, server second H lk 10 man kill and
(on my warrior) my mage was my alt up until now and i got H lk 10 down to 14 % on him pre cata and i've cleared all normal content in cata.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
My favorite encounter by far is Algalon 10 man herald of the titans was probably the most fun i've ever had on a boss.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
gdrnoob(my main warrior)
gdrxoxo(alliance warrior)
gdrmoo(alliance druid)

Please provide a link to 1 or more World of Logs parses for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. If you do not have any parses please describe your DPS or healing "rotation" as best you can.:
I don't have any parses for my mage, all of the WoL parses i have are for my warrior, But my rotation is basically keep scorch debuff up, keep LB up, fireball, use pyroblast, and use combustion when i have all my dots up.

We raid progression content Sunday through Wednesday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

gdrnooblol
Initiate

re: APPROVED - App: gdrnooblol - by Oricolawle

GDR's a good kid. Knows his stuff. I have no issues recommending him. He's been stellar on his other classes and playing a mage isn't terribly hard (Sorry, Vite! wink ). Your gear looks decent enough. I know you're working on reputation for enchants and whatnot. I think we can get a tentative invite but there's a possibility you'd be sitting on the bench for a while. Are you okay with that?

Oricolawle
Officer

I have no problem at all sitting on the bench
gdrnooblol
Initiate

I approve of this approval. More mages!!! <333

Vite
Vite
Raider

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum