Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Death Knight
Spec 1 : Unholy
Spec 2 : Blood

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
My name is Michael. I'm 19 and I'm a student at the University of Illinois.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Good Game (Alliance - Lothar), Joey Bag of Donuts (Horde - Lothar). I'm just in this guild for PvP opportunities and because I know a few people. I'd like to change guilds to do some raiding content being that I don't necessarily need a guild to PvP.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I can bring a none-shitty attitude to the guild. I don't bitch about losing loot, nor do I complain when a boss doesn't get killed. Sure, I get disappointed, but being that I've lead many guilds, I don't see any reason to get upset when the damn boss is destined to die at some point. I know how to play a Death Knight just like I know how to play any other class. I'm not one that expects to be carried through some raids while half-assing my way through a raid. It takes 10 people to do a 10 man, and 25 people to do a 25 man. I plan on being that 1/10 and that 1/25 that I'm supposed to be.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
The number one thing that contributes to a raid's success is having a great internet connection. Other than that, it requires that everyone does their part as well as communicating amongst one another and improving on mistakes.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I have completed every raid since Vanilla to Wrath of the Lich King. In regards to today's raiding, I have done everything up to Cho'gall in Bastion of Twilight, Al'Akir, and all of the bosses in Blackwing Decent excluding Nefarian. I've done all of the hardmodes in any raid except for the Lich King, Yogg-Saron, and Mimiron.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
My favorite fight would probably be Yogg-Saron. It's very hectic and has a lot of mechanics that were completely new to the raiding world. Plus, going back through the lore of Warcraft in Yogg's brain was absolutely awesome.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Alliance on Lothar: Macedonian, Klancy, Wits.
Horde on Ravenholdt: Moongaze

Please provide a link to 1 or more World of Logs parses for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. If you do not have any parses please describe your DPS or healing "rotation" as best you can.:
I don't have any logs. But my average dps is ~12.5k on a target dummy (unbuffed) and ~15k+ in a raid environment.

PLEASE NOTE:I am currently waiting to hear back from a potential job. Assuming that I get this job and my hours allow me to raid, then yes, I am available. If I don't get the job, then I'm available then too.

We raid progression content Sunday through Wednesday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Treachasaurusrex

re: APPROVED - App: Treachasaurusrex - by Oricolawle

The Unholy spec is geared more towards PvP then it is for PVE. Death's Advance isn't needed, neither is desecration and Morbidity should be maxed since Death Coils are one of our main attacks, and also AMZ isn't really needed but can come in handle for many of the heroic mode fights in the raids. Also take out glyph of Howling Blast and switch it with Glyph of AMS. If you were going to be mainly raiding then I suggest the switches I stated above but if your just going to stick with PVP then just keep it.

The tanking spec need Will of the Necropolis as it is the backbone for Dk tanking and a great life saver. Blood-Caked blade isn't needed and doesn't help out that much. Just a suggestion but I would take 6 points from Blood and put them in Unholy so you can get Lichborne. It can help prevent against some CC but best use is just make a macro so you can pop Lichborne and cast Deathcoils on yourself to help with healing.

If you have a pure PVE set could you log out in that, or is this gear you have on now your PVE set as well?

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Sorry that was me, didn't notice I wasn't logged in.
Malor23
Casual

Malor23 wrote:

Yeah, both of my specs are actually geared towards PVP at the moment. Being that I havn't been raiding, I had no need for them to be raid-oriented. I can change them, no problem at all (being that the PVE spec and PVP spec are insanely similar). My raiding (dps) set actually uses 2 piece of PVP gear as of now.
Treachasaurusrex

Treachasaurusrex wrote:
Malor23 wrote:

Yeah, both of my specs are actually geared towards PVP at the moment. Being that I havn't been raiding, I had no need for them to be raid-oriented. I can change them, no problem at all (being that the PVE spec and PVP spec are insanely similar). My raiding (dps) set actually uses 2 piece of PVP gear as of now.

EDIT: Both of my specs have been changed to PVE.
Treachasaurusrex

Approved. Talk to me in-game and I'll get you set up. Be prepared for the possibility of bench warming.

Oricolawle
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum