Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Marks
Spec 2 : Beast

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I am an at home army wife, who is on WOW everyday and loves the game, I am 19yrs old and married. I love to raid, and love doing guild runs/achievments.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I am currently in El Toro Loco, and I heard this guild is the best to be in for achievments and raids. The guild I am currently in is just not enough for me, I love to have action.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
Well I can offer time, I can commit to raids, I try my best to get achievments, and try to become best of the best. I am not cocky, I love being helpful and friendly.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Work together, Flow of movements, being geared.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I have yet only done a few raids, I have done BH several times I know that fight very easy, been to BWD once and people called it due to way to many deaths, I have done the BoT trash run, and I have been in 25man OS, I have also done ICC on normal and herioc, but haven't completed herioc. I also attempted a guild run 10m in Throne of the 4 winds but we failed.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Wel out of all of them the favorite one would have to be BH, only because I know the fight very well and I am always in the top 5 dps.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Zelmina

Please provide a link to 1 or more World of Logs parses for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. If you do not have any parses please describe your DPS or healing "rotation" as best you can.:
I do not have a log.
I can not list all the roatations but if you would like to see me on a dummy, I am putting out about 12-14 or more dps on single targets but it varies on fight dependent

We raid progression content Sunday through Wednesday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Zeltina

re: APPROVED - App: Zeltina - by Oricolawle

Your gear looks pretty decent. Would want the opinion of the resident hunters before a decision. Also, need to speak with you on Ventrilo or in-game before a decision is made due to recent events. Leave the best time to contact you in-game and I'll try to make it on to speak with you.

Oricolawle
Officer

6 empty glyph slots
4 unenchanted items
no belt buckle
iLVL 333 helm

?

My initial impression is to pass at this time as we have two very good hunters and a 3rd on the way. If you would be interested in joining while you gear up a little more and filling a spot here and there we could talk about that.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

re: My Mistake

Oh silly me, I didnt realize that I had the rep to get my enchants, I went ahead and read your comments and I fixed all my mistakes, I got my shoulder,bracer, and chest enchant. I am still new to all raids, I am currently working on getting a new helmet with my justice points, once I get it I will reforge it and get the crit and haste I need on it. As far as the glyps, I must of lost them when I changed factions, because I knew for a fact I had all of them in and in place. I am truely sorry about the mistakes, and I'll be sure to get some gear and be raid ready.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Zeltina

Bear in mind that we may not have an immediate raid spot, so there may be a "bench warming" period where we might have to call on you if we're short on people. Approved.

Oricolawle
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum