Race : Tauren
Class : Warrior
Spec 1 : Fury
Spec 2 : Protect

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I am 28 years old and a Staff Sergent (E-5) in the USAF. I have been in for almost 8 years, and I do not intend to stay longer. I am engaged to Nursie, and we have a son (my step-son) that can be a handful. Once I have separated from the Air Force, we plan to return to school. She will be using her $54k scholarship, and I will use my GI Bill. I am having some health issues, however I can guarantee my attendance. The only time I will not be able to raid is when I have a military exercise (next two weeks from the date of this application), moving to Ohio from Florida once I separate, or I am about to drop dead.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
We (Nursie and I) were in Slackers, however we did not like the way things were run after a while. The officers would take things for themselves first, and a few of them decided to switch their mains after taking a great deal of gear over others. There was no DKP system, but that kind of system is a bit difficult in 10 mans. We would like to go farther in raiding, and begin to raid 25 man raids.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I have been around WoW since Classic and have raided every expansion. I have learned, over time, how to DPS and Tank properly. I have a good DPS set, and a tank set as well; however not as good. Also, since I am in the military, I take directions well. :P

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
1: Communication is key! Nothing can really get accomplished if there is not communication (goes with WoW and practically everything else). 2: Teamwork would be a close second. I define it as the ability a group to preform a task together to get the best results. You can't really have one with out the other.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
As stated above, I have been around since Classic. Here is a list of raids I have done: (Classic) MC, AQ40, and Naxx (BC) Kara, SSC, and the Eye. I was unable to raid BT because of moving to Japan with the military. (WofLK) I raided all raids in WotLK and completed them all on normal mode. I have seen and defeated a few heroic raid bosses, however the guild I was with did not have much potential (Blight).

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Chimearon because its so unique! No other fight in the game is quite like it. The rush in phase 2 trying to stay alive is my favorite.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Worgenbasher, Epítaph (alt+0237 for the 'i'), Imagy, Emagy are the alts I use.

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
Our guild did not use any logs since Cata was released, nor have I ever used logs just for myself.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

re: APPROVED - App: Epìtaphs Wrath - by syntax53

I've known him for a while - he's a great guy and easy to get along with. Does his job well. However, I have a conflict of interest with that said. Not sure if we have enough room for another melee class, but if you don't mind warming the bench for a bit...

Oricolawle
Officer

You sound like you are used to raiding actively. Our melee roster is quite large. That isn't to say we don't have days where we have attendance issues, but how would you feel being on the sidelines?

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

My god, I love this app. I want you. Both of you. Now.

I don't mind warming the bench from time to time, but not being '2nd string'. However, I know there is a 'recruitment period' and I can understand sitting on the sidelines until I prove my attendance.

Just to remind you: I won't be able for two weeks due to a military exercise. After it ends, I will be at my normal attendance.
The Gnomebasher
Raider

Good to hear, give us a little time to let our current guild mates know. Who can we whisper for a guild invite?
The Gnomebasher
Raider

If we don't get to you first, just try and locate an officer online and they can take care of you two.

Oric got us. Nursie is putting in an app as well. Figured we would go though the same steps as everyone else.
The Gnomebasher
Raider

(would appear they have been invited)

edit: guess that's what you meant by "oric got us."

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum