Race : Undead
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Discipline
Spec 2 : Shadow

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I am 21 and going to school to major in graphic / computer design.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I was previously in Executives back on Kil' Jaeden. I came to Lothar for buddies but they do not raid.. Back on my old server I did so just up and stopping is not something I'm willing to do.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I feel I can offer Judgement a kind, positive person, a player who knows there class well (Been playing a disc since BC), someone who reads up on raids / watches videos before fights. Pays attention to their surroundings in raids. And am always open to constructive criticism. I always bring a positive attitude to raid and don't get angry / anxious after a wiping. I understand how progression works. :P

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
I think the thing that most contributes to a raids success is having a positive, helpful raid leader. Along with the raiders knowing the strats / paying attention.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
This toon is fairly new because my old account got hacked. But I have experience in TK, SP, Naxx (pre 80), KZ, ZA, Hyjal, Mag, Gruuls, OS 10/25, RS 10/25 (HMs), Ulduar 10(HMs)/ 25s, Naxx 10/25 HMs, Icc 10 HMs/ 25s.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
My favorite raid encounter would probably be HM Yogg - Saron. It's my favorite because it was very difficult for my guild and it was great once we finally downed him. I love the challenge.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
On this server it's only my priest.

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
Sorry, don't quite get this question.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

maronwe1

re: APPROVED - App: maronwe1 - by syntax53

Can you log out in your pve gear please?

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Hmm Positives:
Took time to fill out the application. So, already a good plus.
Has at least some experience in the raids so far.
Ranged dps caster!

Downsides:
Missing a couple of enchants/tinkers
Lacking belt buckle

I'm fine with giving him(her?) a chance.

What spec are you applying for? Dps or heals? We need both, but I would like to get a look at the main spec you are applying for.

Also, I see that your previous guild has beaten every Cata boss except for Nefarian. However, you have only done half the bosses according to achievements on the wow.com website. Did you transfer before all those boss kills?

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

For my own reference, did you play a priest on Rexxar at all?

Sabriell
Officer

I'm curious about your Main spec as well. If you were to raid, what spec changes might you make, if any to either of your specs?

Thanks.
Luscien
Raider

re: Main Spec

I would be main spec Disc. I prefer to heal and also it's less common than dps so it helps to be a healer, a good one at that. Yeah I did their 25ms only, and they downed the bosses in 10ms. Because they had the core group before I joined.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Kami (maronwe1)

For my dsic spec I see nothing wrong, I specced into the Archangel / Atonement spec because between renews, penance, bubbles, etc. There's downtime, and during that downtime I see it more beneficial to help damage a bit, and then when Archangel procs it gives me mana back plus it's great when used with divine hymn. ^.^

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Kami (maronwe1)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum