Race : Goblin
Class : Shaman
Spec 1 : Enhance
Spec 2 : Elemental

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
Im currently 19. "What i like to do" Raid!

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
"Horde Who say Ni" Transfering, Because they don't raid...

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
Well, Im a very good dps as an Enhance shammy, (will be switching Elem Soon) i can offer alot of help towards guild, and progression.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
1.Healer Have to know how to heal.
2.Dps have to know what to do a certain time.
3.Tanks HAVE too know how too keep agro and "Step out of fire" :P

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I currently have not raided alot, but i have on my resto druid. But...not as a ranged dps, Ive done Bh, which of course everyone has, ive downed "Magnaw" in Bwd. Thank is basically all, i have watch a few video's (Not as ranged dps) but ill check them out if needed/told too do.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Magmaw, even though its a tricky/easy fight still fun.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
I have a Warrior tank (Tauren) maxed out on H gear.

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
I dont understand the question but if you wouldnt mind emailing me what this question means then It would help me darely.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Caretaka

re: DECLINED - App: Caretaka - by Gwenevieve

Quote:
Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
I dont understand the question but if you wouldnt mind emailing me what this question means then It would help me darely.

This means documented proof of how well you do (ie dps). Without it, we have to take your word that you are able to perform at the skill level you say. Which will not happen.

You have very little raid experience, and your gear is way behind where we are right now. Aside from that, your grammar is atrocious and it took me a little bit to understand what you were trying to say.

I will of course let the other officers take a look at this app, but at this time, my personal answer would be to pass.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

re: DECLINED - App: Caretaka - by Gwenevieve

Yes, unfortunately I don't think you would be a good fit in this guild either. Thank you for your application.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum