Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Godant69

The application submitted by Godant69 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : mitrixx
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 81
Faction : Horde
Race : Goblin
Class : Shaman
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Elemental

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
Hi, my name is Antoine, im 21 and im studying in engineering.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I played 1 year ago on Lich King expension, i was on the Alliance and ive been in 2 good guilds, we were running all the raids in northrend and ive learn a lot there. So, now im back for Cataclysm and ive been waiting to reach lvl 80 to apply for a guild. So, right now your my first application.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I really think ive learn much about social helping guild members last year I have experience in dungeons/raids of northrend but im new to the cataclysm ones. Since i started lots of people said i was a good healer and i also love my dps spec. So, I think my help would be useful to help Judgement progress.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Most important thing is the communication.
After, for sure having good gear and knowing how to kill bosses helps, but a good communication between raids members is always successful.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
Ive completed;
Ulduar,
naxxramax,
Vault of Archavon,
Chamber of the aspects,
Onynia's Lair.
Ive got my experiences from these raids!

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Ulduar, because last year is was a completed new raid and ive learn is much trying to finish it. There is so many different kind of bosses that need specific experiences.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
For the moment i only play with mitrixx.

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
Sry, I dont have any link..

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Godant69

re: DECLINED - App: Godant69 - by Gwenevieve

Believe we are going to have to pass seeing as you are not even at level cap yet. Apply again later when you are leveled and geared.

re: Re: App: Godant69

Godant69 wrote:
Most important thing is the communication.

You may want to invest some time into thinking about this.

re: DECLINED - App: Godant69 - by Gwenevieve

Thank you very much for applying, but as already stated, we are going to pass. You are welcome to apply once you have reached 85 and have gotten heroic geared. Otherwise you are of no actual use to us raiding.

Also, please work on your grammar and punctuation!

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: