Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Application - Exhaleez

Name : Exhaleez
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 85
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Retribution
Spec 2 : Retribution (PvP)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lothar/exhaleez/simple

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I'm a very sport aware kind of guy. I like to keep up to date on them, play them, anything. Um, always been a basketball player cause I'm really really tall. Other than that and WoW, there's not a whole lot to me.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Blight(Lothar), Instinct(Lothar(friend's guild), House of The Rising Sun(Moon Guard, Pride(Lothar), and currently in Judgement as a Casual.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I feel that I can offer a good DPS spot to Judgement because... I'm a consistent raider, always there. I'm always on Tankspot learning fights, and learning fights, stragies for fights, and making sure I know what I should be doing and where to be standing. I also try to help others, and make sure they know things too. Such as explaining a fight to them.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
I think that the main things that contribute to a raid's success are communication and knowledge of the fights.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
In Wrath of The Lich King I completed 7/12 Heroic in ICC. I killed Lich King which was a big deal for me :P.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why?:
Saurfang in ICC. It was always the funnest fight for me, cause I didn't have to do anything but stand there and DPS. No worries.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Only my Paladin.

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities.
I couldn't find find any of my DPS meters from any of the sites, but I have a couple of screenshots from some Heroics I ran if you would like those.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes.
Exha

I know that several people have doubts about Ex's abilities at raiding and proper grammar. Besides this, we are melee heavy in raid, and have full dps spots. However, I do know that he listens to directions and does well with situational awareness.

I will leave his application to the other officers, as he is my arena partner. I believe he could do well in raid, if given a chance. But of course I have a bias to that statement, so I will not make the final decision on his application.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

He always does well in the 5-mans that I've run with him: does good DPS and doesn't die from dumb crap.
Morghane

Unlike me - I die all the time!

Ex: I have a few issues with you, but only a few of them would be more than the pot calling the kettle black. You've had some issues in five mans. I can't hold that against you because I die to the same exact crap occasionally, especially in the Stonecore. People have mentioned the importance of English mastery here many times over. I appreciate the effort you went through to try and minimize any mistakes in your application. Compared to some others I've seen, this is a lot better.

I personally think that if you keep trying to work on your shortcomings; you'd be a good addition to the guild raids. With that said, I would like to have the other officers weigh in on this application and throw in their opinions. Raid spots are very hard to come by right now.

/edit

I talked with Sintax - I think we'll make you a casual raider for now. Congratulations - keep at it.

Oricolawle
Officer

Thank you :D

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: