View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: It's not you it's me:)

Woke up one morning and realized the game was consuming my life. So many things I wanted to do like taking a few more classes (since my job pays for them), reading again, playing keyboard, and being a good dad...all of which I wasn't doing. The final straw came when my kid was crying and I made him wait because I was killing something. With Cataclyms coming, I realized this was the fork where I had to decide my future with the game. I realized I couldn't play the game casually because of my personality, and so I cancelled my account.

I love all you guys, and wanted you to know that this is the best guild I have been in since I started playing warcraft (2 days after vanilla wow opened). I wish you all tons of success with the game.

I would love if any of you dropped me a line sometime...my email is rbrucelaw@tampabay.rr.com. 7272043518/also, if you are on facebook, my name is Robert Bruce (you can find me on Oric's page)

P.S. - at least I proved you all wrong and lasted until after the Shadowmourne questline was done:)
Mandamus

As long as your account is active so we can get the dark pheonix, I wish you the best!! Your kid definitely comes first and you will always have a home here.

As I tell everyone, make certain you drop by every once in awhile and say hi. Otherwise I will hunt you down and drop kick you in the pants :D.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

We'll miss you! ;)
Morghane

Aww, right before I come back! You'll be missed.

Sabriell
Officer

Reality comes first. Best of luck.

However, at least rejoin the guild. I mean this in the nicest way, but you're fucking us out of our Shadowmourne guild achievement for Cataclysm and it'd takes months to make another.

It's a shame to see you go after just meeting you a few months ago but your kid is way more important then the game. I hope everything goes well for you in real life and it was nice seeing you get Shadowmourne.
Malor23
Casual

Been great playing with you in multiple guilds Steel. Best of luck to you and yours.

Could you please make an appearance in the guild for the Shadowmourne guild achievement?

Vite
Vite
Raider

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum