View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Goblin Race Change?

Given that you can race change on day 1 of Cataclysm is anyone looking at changing their main to a Goblin?

I'm contemplating it, although i wouldn't do it until i was already 85 so as not to waste any potential leveling time.

The models for the Goblins are head and shoulders better than all the other races, just as a result of them being the most recently designed/drawn. Most importantly their racial traits are quite nice...bank access, disengage, exalted rep costs...

Still up in the air though since Orcs are currently the best enhancement shaman race due to command, axe/fist specialization, and frenzy/fury (whatever its called).

Last edited by Valran1828 on 2010/11/12 16:31; edited 1 time in total
Valran1828
Raider

I thought they were not allowing race changes to goblin and worgen initially.
Morghane

Yeah you can race change to them from the beginning, you just won't get the server first achievement with them unless you do the starting zones. But I am planning to atm unless they change the orc racial to something else, because right now the goblin's racial is good for frost DKs.
Malor23
Casual

My time as a goblin wasn't as fun as I thought it was going to be.

You can transfer to a goblin or a worgen right away because there are no first of a race to 85 achievements.
Gaius of Lothar
Officer

I think I have decided to switch races whenever it is "convenient", perhaps when i decide to sleep after release .

I already have 3 Orcs (Shaman, Hunter, and DK) and the Goblin racials are pretty bad ass. You can still get server first to 85 for classes, regardless of whether you change races or not. Also, as Giauss mentioned they no longer have server first for races...

Join the revolution!!!! Let's see some more Goblins!!!!
Valran1828
Raider

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum