Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: redundancies

The application submitted by redundancies is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Taurgoth
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Feral (Bear)
Spec 2 : Feral (Cat)

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I'm 32 and work in quality assurance for a software company.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Previously I was in SRS BIZ, and have recently become a "Casual" in Judgement. I would like to work towards being a main raider.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
My duty as the main tank for SRS BIZ required me to learn the boss fights quickly and give instruction where necessary. I also got along well with the other raiders.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
The raid has to be focused on what's best for the group, and not worry as much about individual accomplishments or loot. They should also be able to communicate well.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I completed all BC content through BT just before Wrath hit; in Wrath, I completed all T7-T10 normal mode bosses in 10 man, all T7 in 25 man, 11/13 hard modes in Uld 10, 2/5 ToC heroic 10 and 9/12 heroic ICC 10

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Yogg-Saron - easily the furthest thing from a straight tank & spank in Wrath, Sanity mechanic and the high amount of coordination required made this the most interesting battle I've done.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Shillaku
Tonzhi
Lythianna

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
None available.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

redundancies

re: APPROVED - App: redundancies - by Gwenevieve

I remember you! Unless something changed recently, I'm not aware that we're recruiting at all right now. We still need to sort through the changes to the guild coming up in Cataclysm. Once we figure out who is doing what, and when, we should have an accurate assessment of what we'll need in terms of manpower for raids.

I'm sure Gwen has something to say. Her word is final. Either way, thanks for applying. Best of luck!

Oricolawle
Officer

Morgh had suggested I put up an application to make my intentions known before Cata came and the guild was inundated with requests...and to give Gwen a chance to harass me.

I don't expect to be a main raider immediately, but I'd like to be considered for a spot somewhere in the roster when the guild starts raiding again.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Oops, that last post was mine, didn't notice I wasn't logged in.
redundancies

He is applying as a formality to move to Casual Raider status for 10 man alt runs and as a fill in for our main raids.
Morghane

Just as a forewarning, if you want to get into our main raids, chances are you will have to be a dps or a healer, tanks are pretty much covered.
Gaius of Lothar
Officer

OMG I'm so mad I didn't see this sooner! I would harass you, but it won't be the same.

So grats baer :D. We'll see how things work out with raid compositions. But you will need to go owl or kitty to get into raid. <3

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Knowing that Galv and Giaus are pretty much rock solid, I figured that kitteh was my destiny if I wanted to join in (I'm most comfortable with feral spec, not much practice with the others). But I'll still be "the baer" to some people and keep the tank spec around for 5 mans and such.

Thanks for the invite!
redundancies

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: