Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Botham.

The application submitted by Botham. is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Lifetakerr
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Marks

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I'm 16 years old. I am Living with my older brother.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I was currently in "Fire and Steel". I am looking for a new guild because they only raid 10man icc, and I am past that.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I have many different characters with different proffesions, if someone needs something made or cut, I can do it for them. I'm also do what ever I can to help other players in the guild.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Working together, really focusing on what happens in the fight.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I'm 11/12 in icc 10man, 6/12 in icc 25man. I know all of Toc 10 and 25man.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
I would have to say Blood Queen in ICC, this reason is like this one more than the other fights is because I like the idea of having to turn other raid members into vampires. I thought it was a cool way to make a boss fight a little bit more fun.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Zeuus, Zemar, Beserkerr, Deepwound, Darrkstar.

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
My guild didn't have WWS

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Botham.

re: DECLINED - App: Botham. - by Gwenevieve

Thank you for applying, but at this time we will have to pass. We need people who have at least completed ICC. We would also have needed to see combatlogs to see your ability, you have not provided that.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: