Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Bauzerboardz

The application submitted by Bauzerboardz is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Deckan
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Shaman
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Enhance

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I am 20 years of age and work 15 hours max a week making too little money to move out of my mommies basement.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Underscore when i was alliance, which was right before ICC came out so didn't really do shit with them. I raided with Slackers a couple times, they carried me through some Heroic 25 bosses which was neat. Bácardi let me come in for some Heroic Lady Deathwhisper attempts in 25 man which was neat also. Currently unguilded after a vacation from terokkar.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I can't offer anything to judgment. To be honest you're probably better without me. According to Bácardi members i've raided with, i'm pretty heavy.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Standing in fire, and placeing ice blocks wherever the hell you want to.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
Some BC stuffs.
Most of Ulduar 10 hardmodes
Most of ToGC 10 and 25
10/12 in 10 ICC with only H Lootship
8/12 in 25 ICC with H marrow, lootship, rotface
I don't recall doing most of these bosses but i was most likely dead.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Nothing comes to mind, because this game kinda fails.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
If i'm not on deckan, i'm most likely not on.

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
^ WTF is that?

Also, i was never very good with fractions and percentages but i can make around 4/3 raid days, if that's 75% then cool.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Bauzerboardz

re: APPROVED - App: Bauzerboardz - by Oricolawle

This is going to be good.

Vite
Vite
Raider

I'm not entirely certain how to take this app. Either you are being serious, or decided to fill out an app for the hell of it. Your name sounds familiar, but no idea where I've heard it before.

So for right now, I'll take it that you filled out an app for shits and giggles. I'll let the other members of Judgement have some fun with it.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Newbie, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this guild is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Urkthor
Casual

I've never seen a better application in this game. Approved. You can start by raiding the refrigerator.

Oricolawle
Officer

Haha, If I were to take a guess, this is a shot at the fail application that the officers were forced to endure a short while back. If that is the case Deckan, I /salute you
Hopeyoudie
Casual Raider

Woops! Did not realize i had an account with the forum name "Deckan". That would have been much better to use for submitting my application, but it went well none the less. Oric, i would appreciate a message in game so i can start raiding your refrigerater. If i don't recieve an invite soon i will start by spamming tells to all the recruits and things may escalate from there if they need to. Please don't bash me in game as it may lead to me faction changing to ally to get away from the meanies, please and many thanks!

- sincerly yours,
Deckan

P.S. I would like to thank solarge for his kind words, /salute!
Deckan

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: