Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: APPROVED - App: Deathreever - by syntax53

The application submitted by Deathreever is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Cptnecro
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Undead
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Shadow
Spec 2 : Discipline

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
My name is branden, im from Charleston WV. I am 24 years old and currently work for Charleston Area Medical Center as a Nuclear Medicine technologist.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Blight, Z Force, Nemesis, Mission Accomplished, Bring Out Your Dead, and Templar Order, Im just more of a hardcore raider

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I am a WOW addict. I spent a good amount of time playing this game and trying to improve my play constantly. I try to know content before i go into a fight. I am pretty aware of what is going on around me and so for the most part I dont stand in stuff such as fire Happy

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Raid awareness and teamwork with the right group makeup

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
10/12 icc 25 man reg, lootship hardmode..., 12/12 icc 10 man reg on 3 toons, 7/12 icc hm 2 chars

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
BQ or Sindy, both are fun fights, i enjoy the have to move to a person or away from them depending on the fight, having to be quick getting out of melee for flames or running from the frost nova make it more enjoyable then just standing there pressing buttons

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Fraffle, cpthero, cptnecro, deathreever, marrious

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
I have logs but for other toons, I run my priest through icc 10 man with friends as disc, shadow is more for pugging but i average about 9k which is low, but im working on figuring out how to get it above 11k, but thinking it is just lack of gear atm

Also I am on Call mon-thurs from 4 pm to 6 am, so i usually make 75% of the raids, but i do have bad weeks where i might miss a bit more then weeks like this one where i wasn't called at all

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Deathreever

In order for us to consider you, we would need to see combat logs. Your gear is decent, but that only takes you so far. I know of several players who don't have the best gear, but will stomp people with far better gear. So please get the logs and we can go further with your application.

Also, if you were to be invited, you could be benched for an indefinite amount of time. We have 4 priests, and they have been showing up regularly.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/cqujsgex41767xw1/sum/damageDone/

This is the only World of log i have for my priest, I also have a arcane mage that does more dps/damage, but im sure you guys are full on arcane mages
Deathreever

re: mage

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-qhig31vi9e5flx2n/sum/damageDone/

This one is about a month old but it is the log for my mage the last time i raided with nemesis
Deathreever

We actually would be more interested in your mage. Let me know when would be a good time to talk about it more.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

I thought I was logged in. But message me on my mage or paladin. Serotonin or Epinephrin.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Welcome aboard!

Oricolawle
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: