Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: DECLINED - App: Cratos245 - by syntax53

The application submitted by Cratos245 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Cratos
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Prot
Spec 2 : Ret

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
My name is Sean Erwin, I am currently working at Hannaford Brother's supermarket, and working on my Bachelor's in Business Administration. I plan on attending Empire State College in the Fall semester and am currently looking for a full-time job for the Summer.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Timeless is the only guild I have ever been a part of. The reason I would like to change guilds is because we are starting to fall apart, and some of our main raiders parted ways.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I honestly do not know how I could offer Judgement, because, Paladins are a dime a dozen. Though, I would like state that I am a very hard worker, have a hard time quitting and enjoy playing this game thoroughly. I was co-GM for Timeless since the day we started the guild and could help in any administrative way possible.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
1) Competent raiders who listen to instruction
2) Making changes when needed, not blindly following a strategy that does not seem to work.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
Current content I have completed is:
- 10m ICC up to the Lich King, but know the Lich King fight
- 25m ICC: Plague Wing, Princes, and Valithria; but, I understand all the fights.
- 10m ICC hard modes: Marrowgar, Lady, Gunship(), Rotface, Festergut, and Queen.
- I know almost all older raids besides some Vanilla ones.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
My favorite fight of all raids has to be Thaddius in Naxxramas, because it was actually a challenge and couldn't be facerolled through. In ICC I think Gunship has to be my favorite cause its a change from normal raid mechanics. Plus, it is really easy =).

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Shwag - 80 Hunter
Doppleganger - 80 Deathknight
Totethem - 80 Shaman

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
I do not have any parse's because I am mainly a tank, but the max DPS I've put out on a 25m raid is around 10.5k.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Cratos245

Thanks for the application, sorry for the delayed response.

We aren't currently looking for another tank for our raids. We wouldn't be opposed to another dps with a tanking offspec, but raid spots may be few and far between as we have taken in more than a few recruits in the past couple weeks.

You're not logged out in prot gear, from what I can remember there's a couple of things you could change to maximize your gear. I think you're pretty far over the defense cap, so you can re enchant the items you have defense on for more stamina or mitigation.

Your spec could use some tweaking as well, I'd suggest taking points out of Conviction in ret, and putting them in Vindication. Also, you definitely want to get Divine Sacrifice and Divine Guardian in prot. Points there can be taken out of Reckoning and Divinity. Stoicism would also be better than Divinity I'd think.

If you would like to be considered as a dps, we'd need a WoL parse and to see your ret gear.

Sabriell
Officer

re: Parse

Here is the parse in discussion:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-opayxhmev99joa4p/sum/damageDone/

Also about tanking, I would love to help if you need me. It is my main spec. If so, I will make the appropriate changes.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Cratos245

re: Armory

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&cn=Cratos

I forgot to post this but here is my Ret armory.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Cratos245

Declined for inactivity. Feel free to reapply again if you wish.

Oricolawle
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: