Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: kawazu lothar

The application submitted by kawazu lothar is as follows:

Quote:
Name : kawazu
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Orc
Class : Warrior

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I am 24 yrs old. Currently unemployed but am a factory worker/maintenance man when I am employed.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Blight, The Claw, Nemesis. The most recent was Nemesis which changed from a 25 man to 10 man then left the server. When they went 10 man I left because sitting out for a week or 2 is ok, but your group being completely tenative for raids is a lil to much for me.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
As I'm sure many of you prolly know me. I am a bit of a goofy person and like to enjoy my time online. I am however very skilled at my class and put forth alot of effort to play my best and learn what I may be lacking.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Coordination, good effort from all players, and willingness to learn/change play style for a encounter.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
11/12 ICC 10 no hardmodes
7/12 ICC 25 no hardmodes
completed all other current game content except ulduar in regular mode with a few random hardmodes added (such as beasts of NR)

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
So far I've enjoyed onyxia the best as an old boss comes back, and some people have yet to leartn the basics of a dragon :)

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Lirnluz, Salara, adriantepes

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-86bxl8k8v9uxgjvg/details/8/
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-wj5t95tx00m3vv3d/details/14/
Are a couple WoL files. There are several of them for nemesis up that include me should you feel free to browse.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

kawazu proudmoore

re: APPROVED - App: kawazu lothar - by syntax53

pve gear with pve spec please. I'm sure it was unintentional as a lot of applicants make the same error.

Your armory is what I'm referring too.

srry bout that wasnt intentional will hyave it right this time Happy
kawazu proudmoore

It seems your gear is showing appropriately now. You have a decent selection of gear, however, I'm left wondering why you're using NES as a trinket when you have 82% armor penetration passively. I would assume the critical rating wouldn't be worth using over, say, the war token. I'm aware that haste isn't the greatest stat for a warrior, but I imagine that the 300+ AP gain from the war token outweighs the 20% armor penetration you'd occasionally get.

Oricolawle
Officer

According to landsouls spread sheet the NES is still better dps for me then the token. I have tried playing around with it some and haven't seen a big result. That trinket slot is the worst part of my suit, as far as I'm aware of, and I know it needs replaced, however DBW is such a every class wants it item, I've yet to win one. Hopefully with the launch of ruby sanctum and the new trinket in 25 man there, I will be able to replace that trinket with a much more effective one Happy
kawazu proudmoore

I leave judgment on your performance/gear up to Oric. However, your reputation does proceed you. I have heard some discomforting things about you.

We do not tolerate drama or any kind of shady business. Whether you are in a pug group or not. This also includes on the server forum and trade-chat. I just want to make that clear.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

kawazu lothar wrote:
According to landsouls spread sheet the NES is still better dps for me then the token. I have tried playing around with it some and haven't seen a big result. That trinket slot is the worst part of my suit, as far as I'm aware of, and I know it needs replaced, however DBW is such a every class wants it item, I've yet to win one. Hopefully with the launch of ruby sanctum and the new trinket in 25 man there, I will be able to replace that trinket with a much more effective one Happy

Having 82% passive armor pen is in itself a horrible option. Your best bet is to reduce armor pen to your soft cap and gem to strength. Or gem toward hard cap and go with the Token. Just my two cents. Use the spreadsheet for many options, landsoul made it pretty damn intuitive to alter gear and settings in.
Urkthor
Casual

Gwenevieve wrote:

We do not tolerate drama or any kind of shady business. Whether you are in a pug group or not. This also includes on the server forum and trade-chat. I just want to make that clear.

First off... You put up with me, and Kawazu isn't any worse. ;)

I'll personally vouch for his skill as a raider. He'll need some teaching on hardmodes, but once he knows what he's doing Kawazu would do well.

All in all my endorsement means nothing. Best of luck Kawazu. <3
>_<ThrashMetal>_<
Casual

As for the drama/shady business part , I can assure you I've calmed down alot recently since a major accident in my life. One thing is I hardly troll the lothar forums these days. I understand your concerns however and would make sure I do my best to keep them only concerns at worst.

I've been working toward the Hard cap on ArP since ICC came out, as I've said I played with the spreadsheet some and haven't seen a huge difference from the token. I do however have the badges and may just buy it and test out in game seeing as I lack a proper dps trinket to finish the ArP. ty for the input on this matter Happy
kawazu proudmoore

Thrash I sent you a pm, please read it.

Also, I wanted to address the things that I had heard about you, and have YOU answer (not someone else). Oric and Galv will have the final say in this.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Gwenevieve wrote:
Thrash I sent you a pm, please read it.

Also, I wanted to address the things that I had heard about you, and have YOU answer (not someone else). Oric and Galv will have the final say in this.

That's completely understandable. I did not ask Thrash to speak up for me, he did so of his own will. I know my rep on lothar is both good and bad, and have worked alot recently to correct it. As stated in my above post, I have calmed down alot recently and dont troll the forums anymore. Drama just causes more issues in this game then its worth.
kawazu proudmoore

I know being a new person to the guild myself I may or may not have much swing when it comes to these things. But when Kawazu and I were in The Claw together I never had any problems with him and just thought he was a good player at the time.
Malor23
Casual

I don't see any reason why we can't give him a shot. The only issue I see is whether or not he'll fit in with us, and if we'll have a raid spot for him. I haven't been around for the past week, so I haven't had a chance to see what the raid composition's been like. If we've got a spot for you and you're willing to let us see what you're capable of, I think that would be fair. I'm okay with him.

Oricolawle
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: