Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Sloniah

The application submitted by Sloniah is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Critmypants
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Warrior
Spec 1 : Protect
Spec 2 : Fury

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I am a 24 year old former active duty marine that is out on mental disability. I'm problily the biggest geek/dork I know and have horrible spelling. k thnx bi

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I Have transfered servers 3 times chasing friends. I have been in 2 guilds on this server Templar Order and Archaic. I regret that both were or are casual guilds and have practicaly NO raiding at all. Archaic is the remains of TO and as such has treated me well but I have out grown dailies/weeklies and seek to see something past Saurfang.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I have been playing WoW since just before the BS release... I remember when a tank was a leader "sheep that, sap that ok don't AoE" I know how to use what ever I am playing to the best of my ability and know when it's time to take over for the tank for a few.
I have 2 lvl 80 that are ICC ready and I know most of the fights even if I haven't beaten them from watching the tankspot vidieos. I don't mind wiping a few times to get it right. I can do dailies and fix my shit. I can't PuG my way to Arthas.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Strong Leadership.
Patience.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
No Hard Modes... sorry
all of ToC (10/25)
ICC 4/12 (both 10/25)

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Heigan the Unclean.
Now before I get thown out for my piss poor choice lemme explain. In the fight you have to have 1 major thing that I pound into all tanks I train. Awareness!, awareness!, awareness! if your raid is paying the fuck attention then you don't die. If they fuck up you die simple as that. Ive seen a tank/pally tean take down Heigan from 1/2 just by dancing and the warriors DPS. Now this wasn't last week this was when we actually NEEDED the gear. Skill > Gear.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
SLoniah resto druid (ICC ready), Righteousone Pally (has a funky 'o' in one), Shockurface Shammy (lvl 30)

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
will update this later don't have one right now

Sorry I'm a n00b

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Sloniah

re: DECLINED - App: Sloniah - by syntax53

Unfortunately I believe we will have to pass. You certainly have the right attitude. But we already have our 2 tanks, plus several different raid members who can go tank when needed. Our fail warrior/paladin tanks are extremely consistent raiders so you would never actually tank for us. We also have 2 dps warriors, so we are not currently recruiting for that either.

We are moving on to progressively harder bosses in heroic mode, and need people with experience in those fights at least on normal. I would suggest looking into a guild that is not quite as far along into ICC.

I wish you the best of luck.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

re: DECLINED - App: Sloniah - by syntax53

Damn, Oh well I was kinda hoping to get in but thats rather obvious. Will have to club thrash over the head next time I see him . Well... Good luck all!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: