Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: DEADelfs rofl

The application submitted by DEADelfs rofl is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Deadelfs
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Holy
Spec 2 : Holy

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
Well I'm currently 14 years old and i go to school of course. On June 18th i get out of school for 3 months so I'll be on most likely every day except that i wont be on for a whole week because im going on vacation to visit my family members in New York.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
and they disbanded so thats why im looking for a new guild

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
Well you Judgement should pick me because i would waste all the gold i have if we can progress in any boss. Judgement should also pick me because in every raid that i have been with in The Eminent i've always been 2nd place healing.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Focus and Cooperation

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
Naxx- 10 & 25 completed
Onyxia- 10 & 25 completed
Ulduar- been up to Assembly of Iron on 10m and on 25 only killed kologarn
Malygos- 10 & 25
ICC-10m up to Lich King and on 25 up to Putricide

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
The Lich King and i like it because its like the last boss in the game so far and i just like the whole phases.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Taurenlord
Xainchain
Orcwarlock...the O at the beginning of his name is with alt 148

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-n4ev7nuqkv9gmn98/details/6/?s=4796&e=5082

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-n4ev7nuqkv9gmn98/details/6/?s=2719&e=2953

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

re: DECLINED - App: DEADelfs rofl - by syntax53

I have a couple of questions about your gear. Why Frost Needle? There are several other weapons in ICC that are much better suited to a paladin. And why Libram of Blinding Light? Libram of Renewel is much better for healing because of the reduced cost of Holy Light.

Your boots and chest are also not enchanted. Is there a reason for this?

At this time I believe we will have to pass. We already have 2 holy paladins and you would be benched for an indefinite amount of time. We are progressing to more heroic modes and need people with at least a basic knowledge of them.

Thank you and best of luck.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

re: DECLINED - App: DEADelfs rofl - by syntax53

I completely agree with you, Gwen. I have spoken with Deadelfs before and I can't say I had the best impressions of his maturity.

/edit

I'm going back to this because Deadelfs needs to be aware of a few things. First, you're 14. If your mother happened to stop by and listen and/or read our chats, you'd probably be grounded. Either that or Jack Thompson would be suing us for "corrupting a pure, unadulterated youth" after she freaked on you.

Second, please, never apply to another guild with "rofl" anywhere in your application thread title. I'm not kidding.

Oricolawle
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: