Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Landlubber

The application submitted by Landlubber is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Landlubber
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Holy
Spec 2 : Prot

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I'm 19 years old, i've played wow for around 4 years on different characters, I don't have any solid job at the moment due to college.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I went into wrath in Infernal Regions, who broke in up ulduar due to attendance/recruiting issues, I then joined Reign (signed the actual charter for it). I took a break from raiding in early march, and since then Reign has replaced my spot, and i'm looking for a new guild to raid with.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I do my best to bring 100% every raid, i've missed only a handful of raids since I started raiding in bc, and i'm not at all against wiping all night to content.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
The biggest two contributions you can have in a guild hands down are attendance and determination.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I've killed up to 8/9 and 4/5 pre-3.0 in a casual guild.

In wrath, I've killed every single fight to date on normal.

Including hm's:

Glory of the Raider (10)
Immortal
Non-zerged of the Nightfall

Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10/25) pre-ToGC
Starcaller

4/5 ToGC 25

Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10)
10/12 ICC 25 HM (Sindragosa killed, many attempts put into Putricide)

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Firefighter, the fast paced "don't stand in anything" made the fight great, it was the most fun i've ever had raiding.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Pistolero on alliance.

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
Any parses that were up are all gone now due to not raiding in a couple months, sorry :(

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Landlubber

re: APPROVED - App: Landlubber - by syntax53

You would definitely be an excellent addition to the guild. Your gear is up to date, and even though you did take a few months off you do have experience with the content we are working on.

As I told you earlier today we may not have an immediate spot for you. As long as you are fine with that, sit tight and an officer will get in touch with you.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

As I told you earlier today we may not have an immediate spot for you. As long as you are fine with that, sit tight and an officer will get in touch with you.

That's fine with me.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

We have another holy paladin applicant, but I would definitely like to talk to you ingame/over vent. Let me know when a good time would be.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

We have another holy paladin applicant, but I would definitely like to talk to you ingame/over vent. Let me know when a good time would be.

I just logged onto a horde alt but must've missed you, and i'm about to head out tonight. I should be on most of tomorrow and can try to catch you then.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Landlubber

If you don't find Gwen online, feel free to contact me as well. If you don't find me online, I'm probably on my priest Aeslinia.

Oricolawle
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: