Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: regwymory

The application submitted by regwymory is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Lockblocked
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Warlock
Spec 1 : Destruction

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
Howdy, I'm 15 year olds and currently a student. I am turning 16 in a matter of weeks. I attend high school regularly, but summer is coming around and I have little to no serious plans except working during the day time. I may be young, but mentally I am much older.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I have been a member of:
(Alliance)
(Alliance)
(Alliance)

and I was also a member of my own horde guild, but that fizzled out before raiding could begin due to real life engagements.

I am looking to change guilds because I am looking for progression now. I have seen most bosses in ICC except the LK and am fuzzy on the Blood Queen, but other than that I have seen it all. I am looking to progress, and see as much heroic content as I can. Summer is a time of serious raiding, progression, and achievements for me in WoW.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I feel that I can offer Judgement a very focused player, whose main goal is to delivery a steady stream of wanna-be mage dps, and who's side goals are to have fun, be positive, learn boss fights and be able to execute them flawlessly, and progress throughout ICC 10, 25, 10H, and 25H. I also can bring to the table, a good, fun, positive personality, who will take your instructions and follow them to a t.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
1. Patience

2. How well a raid works and moves together, executing fight mechanics, etc.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
5/5 ToC 10
5/5 ToC 25
4/5 ToGC 25
10 Man 3 Drake
25 Man 3 Drake
7/12 ICC 10 (Didn't Raid 10 Man)
9/12 ICC 25

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
My favorite encounter is the professor putricide encounter because it is not only challenging, intuitive, and has many different aspects that one must remember, but I love hearing his voice :)

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
I don't play an alts, and I will let you know if I do.

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
I don't have any at the moment, but I can get some upon request.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

regwymory

re: DECLINED - App: regwymory - by Sabriell

Quote:
wanna-be mage dps

This lAck clearly understands the caster pecking order. I wish I had more hands so I could give this app 4 thumbs up!

Officers will want to see a dps parse, so it'd be a good idea to preempt their request.

Vite
Vite
Raider

re: DECLINED - App: regwymory - by Sabriell

Thanks for the app. What Vite said, would need a dps parse from you.

Before we even get to that though, I do have a couple issues with your gear.

PvP Helm enchant, no shoulder enchant at all, spirit/reduced threat enchant on cloak instead of haste, [Purified Lunar Dust] , and you're gemming for pretty much every socket bonus. Overall, your haste is very low.

You also may as well not have any professions.

Unless you can show something super amazing dps wise, we're going to have to pass.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: