Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Finotti

The application submitted by Finotti is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Finotti
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Shaman
Spec 1 : Elemental
Spec 2 : Resto

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I am 18 years old and i like to play wow but i would like to join a guild that progress in ICC unlike my current guild

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
i am a current member of The eminent and i was part of Kill Order.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I am a player that has been playing wow for a long time and i have mastered my class and spec for my shaman. I do good DPS and i would not mind off healing if needed because my character was originally meant to be a raid healer but over time i was made into a DPS.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
I am a off spec healer and don't mind healing as stated above. I have a very flexible schedule.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
i have completed Naxx, many bosses in Ulduar, and the first 2 wings in ICC along with the blood princes and Valithria Dreamwalker.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
my favorite encounter is Valithria Dreamwalker because it is a fun battle to heal and since i am off spec heals i heal the boss with a pally and we have a priest solo healing outside. It was a really fun fight

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Bloodxforcex, Deathtooyou, Youcantcme, and kalablablâ

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
I don't really use these but i will post my wow armory info
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&cn=Finotti

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Finotti

re: DECLINED - App: Finotti - by Sabriell

Thank you for the application, however we will have to pass.

No dps parse, gemming for hit when you're a tad over the cap for 25 mans, have an mp5 gem, your haste is low for an ele shaman, and you need to pick up the 264 relic. Not to mention you have virtually no 25 man raiding experience, yet are applying to a 7/12 heroic 25 man guild.

Sorry. Good luck in your search for a new guild.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: