Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: valo101

The application submitted by valo101 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : hacksawjimmy
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Orc
Class : Warrior
Spec 1 : Fury
Spec 2 : Protect

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
im 22 years old and currently i go to school and im a bartender part time. ive been playing for the past 2-3 years and im looking to continue on to cataclysm. im looking to continue raiding as a dps warrior but beggars cant be choosers.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
i recently server transferred to lothar but in azuremyst i was in hellborn and before that eye candy both really good progression guilds for that server.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
well besides the generic things i was going to write im usually good to have in the raid for witty banter.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
raid awareness and good humor. from my experience its good for everyone to know whats going on in raid in order to continue and a good laugh here and there prevents a burnt out raider.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
ive raidid most content when it was current but never really went in to hard modes as far as icecrown goes havent gone any farther then rotface 25 man.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
i wanna see mimiron back in ulduar, i havent cleared it yet but trying to get him to his fourth phase was a hell of a time.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
i dont have any alts on lothar yet but i do play a prot pally on azuremyst- affhole

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/kedd2xemk1hr7cox/sum/damageDone/
most recent i have but mind you i have gotten alot of gear upgrades since then im willing to post up a new one when i get myself in a raid if necessary

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

valo101

re: DECLINED - App: valo101 - by Sabriell

Way too far behind us in progression, and from your log, dps. Declined. Good luck in your search for a guild.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: