Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Mandamus

The application submitted by Mandamus is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Mandamus
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Orc
Class : Death Knight
Spec 1 : Unholy
Spec 2 : Blood

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I am 35 years old. I have been playing WOW since day 1. In real life, I am a government lawyer.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Ender since Wotlk, HNS before that, and Eternal Soldiers before that.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
"I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables." Seriously though, I care about raiding, care about contributing to the guild, and make sure to know the damned fights before I log on.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Preparation and FOCUS!

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I have cleared all of TOC 10 hard/normal, TOC 25 normal/hard up to Anub, ICC 25 normal apart from LK, and 10 normal apart from LK.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Ragnaros is probably still my favorite encounter. Probably because it took our guild so long to get to him, and MC back in vanilla wow was pretty challenging. The beginning scene is pretty amazing as well.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
I don't play any alts.

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ll4firmynvpl6yyw/sum/damageDone/

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Mandamus

re: APPROVED - App: Mandamus - by Sabriell

I raided with Mandamus back when I was with Ender. He's a very strong player, has a fun personality and would be a great addition to the guild. He's also a lAck hater. Bonus DKP!!!

Vite
CEO, Schmexy Mage Non-partisan Anti-lAck Coalition for Social Justice
Vite
Raider

re: APPROVED - App: Mandamus - by Sabriell

Endorsement from Vite...not always a good thing!

We just decided to cut down to a 3 day raiding schedule (Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday) to help with some attendance issues, and help with the inevitable end of expansion/summer burnout. With this, it may have solved the attendance problem, but it's too early to tell.

I'd love to have more solid dps around, but right now, all we could offer would be bench spots with the possibility of something in the future. Sorry to be so vague, but that's all I've got.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: