Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Katoclysm

The application submitted by Katoclysm is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Katoz
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Death Knight
Spec 1 : Blood
Spec 2 : Unholy

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I'm 20 years old. I go to college full time Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8am-12pm. Other than that, I usually play the crap out of WoW constantly trying to find raids or BG's to get into.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Punishment is my current guild on the Alliance. I'm looking to swap to Horde because most Alliance guilds are not willing to push themselves the lengths I'm willing to go. I have overcame many obstacles that people told me I could not achieve, such as obtaining the Quel'Delar and the Reigns of Rivendare's Deathcharger. My biggest goal on Wow is to obtain the "Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher" and my current guild is not willing to run such a task due to the lack in their confidence.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
Well for starters I'm mature. Immaturity can be fun but only to the extent of not being completely ignorant. I'm also willing to push my limits. I dont believe in stopping at 100% because I feel that there is always something to do with spare time such as PvP or what not. So I'm guessing that I can try to offer this guild a great player who knows his class and a friendship.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
1. Teamwork - Everyone must know what they are doing and every player is as important as the next. For all players to know the fights and know the extent of their character they can over come anything.
2. Leadership - With a great team comes great responsibility. A good RL is necessary for a successful raid. They must insure they everyone knows what they are doing and to know what kind of players will compose a good raid team. Anyone can randomly throw together a PUG ,but a good RL can put together a RAID.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
ToC 10/25, ICC 10/25, Ony 10/25, I have raided in Ulduar but previous guilds have never ran an Ulduar raid. VoA 10/25. OS 10/25. Basically all raids just not the heroic levels because guild will never run them.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
My favorite was probably the Plague wing in ICC. It feels like a puzzle to me where common sense is necessary for all players to have.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Zedonius/Lothar/Horde
Xathrid/Lothar/Alliance
Katoz/Lothar/Alliance

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
I'm not familiar with any of the following sites.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: DECLINED - App: Katoclysm - by syntax53

Quote:
Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities.

These are all sites that you upload your combat log to for a detailed report of damage done, abilites, attacks, damage taken, etc.

In your next raid, please do /combatlog before you start the raid, and /combatlog afterwards. If you dc or log out you will have to do /combat log again. Then, go to either wowmeteronline.com or worldoflogs.com and follow the instructions to upload the report, and post the link here.

Sabriell
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Katoclysm - by syntax53

Declined, faction changed, but in Scourge horde-side.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: