Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: thedup

The application submitted by thedup is as follows:

Quote:
Name : xaqi
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Shaman
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Elemental

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
hello my name is Craig im 29. I am a financial planer other then that. love to raid and have fun playing wow. luckly have a cool wife tht understands

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
the guild im in right now is riot. It is hard to get people on for raids and have to pug all the time. other then that i like them all but want to see more end game content

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
im a pritty good healer I think anyways . other then im a fun guy to talk to and play with.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
of course by doing my job and can help farm stuff like fish and flasks for raids

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
i got to festergut in icc and have done 10 and 25 toc have not got in a good anofe group for togc as of yet.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
hard to say i like raiding even if you dont get all the way i love team work

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
thedup is my 80 rogue and duppe a 35 druid

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
sorry dont know what that is

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: DECLINED - App: thedup - by syntax53

"good anofe"? haha

Sorry.. but that was a good one.
ÐrMoo
Officer

Thank you for your application Xaqi. However, you're too far behind us in experience and gear to take you on. Also, by some of your gearing choices you still have a bit of learning to do about your class. Good luck in your search for a new guild.

Sabriell
Officer

Though we may be declining your app, feel free to contact me regarding the issues that Sab mentions. I'm always more than willing to help a fellow shaman out.
Urkthor
Casual

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: