Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: multhegreat

The application submitted by multhegreat is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Expired
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Ret
Spec 2 : Holy

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
31 year old husband and dad of a 5 year old. I am an artillery officer in the Army and stationed at Ft Bragg.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Tyranny, I just xferd a few months ago and not looking to xfer again. I am also looking for a lighter and more laid back raiding atmosphere.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
"I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables." Seriously I have been raiding since MC. I have finished every meta since WotLK was realeased and every hardmode boss. I am just looking to chill a bit and finish Wrath at a bit more of a moderate intensity.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
I have DBM and pay attention when it goes "DING". I mean honestly i could say I am top notch DPS or I can HoP people but really isn't it more important I am not a brain dead tunnel visioning terrible and get out of fire when I am suppose to?

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
Please see my achievements. In BC I killed Muru pre-nerf and in Wrath have done pretty much everything there is.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Vashj becasue I was in a fucking terrible guild on an RP server. We killed her MONTHS, and I do mean MONTHS, after everyone else but it felt like scaling Mt ST. Helens while it was erupting.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
This server just the pally. I have a mut rogue on my old server but rarely play it. Just throw me an in game mail or email if you dont find me around.

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/5822/calendar/02-10/

I haven't raided in a few weeks but feel free to look through there, I was in for the first 25 LK kill.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: APPROVED - App: multhegreat - by syntax53

While everything looks fine, we don't really have a full time raiding slot open at the moment, anything we could offer would have to be a bench slot. We do run short on people occasionally, most recently Thursday nights, but you'd take a backseat to the several people we currently have waiting for a raid spot to open up.

Sabriell
Officer

At any rate I am fine with riding the proverbial pine, as I said I am just looking for a bit slower pace. If you guys think I can contribute to the guild cool, if not good luck to you guys.
Expires

As long as you're cool with being patient about a raid spot I have no objections to this.

Get with me in game please.

Sabriell
Officer

Invited.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: